So candies
2009.Dec.03, 06:50 AM
So candies
Ive seen the effects and felt the effects, although I only had one from the comp lol. But although it annoys me that weaker players are kicking my ass, its kinda like a payback don't ya think? I imagine its the same for everyone. So my question is do you think they are a good addition. Would you like to see a drug store that sells steriods to give you a similar enhancement? Would you like the challenge? Or do you think that its only a novelty treat that should not be made mainstream?

Ftr I quite like the idea right now that weak players can go around handing me my ass. Makes me realise the frustration alot of the weaker players have had over a long time. Still doesent mean that when they run out i'll be smacking your lips XD
2009.Dec.03, 07:54 AM
RE: So candies
defeats the purpose of training, as well it negates the time a lot of us spent training in the past...

A little fun for a while is well and good but in the long run it shouldn't be mainstream for people to go overboard...
2009.Dec.03, 08:08 AM
i think with a larger community it could somehow be introduced w/o destroying the game.

any chance someone that's still ya'd up on this stuff can attack me or let me attack them?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.03, 12:49 PM
If the cost balances out the benefits, I don't think it will destroy the game. Rambo what weaker players have beaten you? I'm sure I could eat the rest of my candies and I still wouldn't have a chance, against you . . . in fair condition. I would like to see more items like sym-paks so I guess its along a similar line. Still hoping for a shoplift CVS in DD and Rural, so you can steal stims. Think that would be fun/interesting.
2009.Dec.03, 01:04 PM
(2009.Dec.03 12:49 PM)2asandab Wrote:  If the cost balances out the benefits, I don't think it will destroy the game. Rambo what weaker players have beaten you? I'm sure I could eat the rest of my candies and I still wouldn't have a chance, against you . . . in fair condition. I would like to see more items like sym-paks so I guess its along a similar line. Still hoping for a shoplift CVS in DD and Rural, so you can steal stims. Think that would be fun/interesting.

not necessarily weaker players beat him
just much lower level players

jaysin'd

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.03, 02:54 PM
I took one that lasted about 10 fights,,,the minute I thought it ran out I hit for 1900
I have tons left
2009.Dec.03, 06:42 PM
(2009.Dec.03 12:49 PM)2asandab Wrote:  If the cost balances out the benefits, I don't think it will destroy the game. Rambo what weaker players have beaten you? I'm sure I could eat the rest of my candies and I still wouldn't have a chance, against you . . . in fair condition. I would like to see more items like sym-paks so I guess its along a similar line. Still hoping for a shoplift CVS in DD and Rural, so you can steal stims. Think that would be fun/interesting.

You would be very surprised what those lil beasty candies can do. Eat 12 of em, stack em up, and take a pop at me. You could probably beat me in healthy! No joke!
2009.Dec.03, 07:15 PM
i hit like 2200 on someone with my candies Jailbreak
i think i only ate like four also Ninja

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Dec.04, 05:59 AM
(2009.Dec.03 07:54 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  defeats the purpose of training, as well it negates the time a lot of us spent training in the past...

A little fun for a while is well and good but in the long run it shouldn't be mainstream for people to go overboard...

da**, i hate to agree w/you, but what a rush ... great for a SHORT TIME ... but no-one should be able to pump themselves up like i did Twisted ... it will get overbearing real fracking fast ... We train for a reason

++1
2009.Dec.04, 06:09 AM
Imagine if they were introduced into the mainstream though.
You would have to have a drugs supplier and the prices would change daily.
The drugs you could buy would also be random, as such, 1 day a bit of blow, the next some steriods, the next speed.

You would also have to have a combat performance rating.

100% being fully aware.

Smoke some weed and it drops to 80% but your happiness gets a boost per refresh.

Take some droids and your performance goes to 125% but as your so freaking MAD your happiness refresh slows down. I don't think ytou should be able to stack them either, just a small boost.

Take some speed and your ap's increase and combat performance drops a little to maybe 90%

As the drug dealers only get acertain amount daily, those lucky enough to grab some drugs could resell them on the market.

I think its time to bring on the drug dealers. I mean, we steal enough of them as it is... are you really saying we don't take a pipe now and then??

Winky