User Profile Page
2009.Nov.24, 07:20 AM
User Profile Page
My idea is to add a small text box under each player's user profile limited to X amount of characters. Basically it can be used as a mini player description. Players could add their referrals there if they want or players/gangs they are allied with even if they're in another gang (I guess kinda used as a threat tool saying "if you hit this person, I'll hit you.") It can stop useless threads saying hospitalizations are unwarranted too if the player already had a warning to protect their referral.

I've seen other games do this. I see that AL does it for gangs in general, but why not each individual player?
2009.Nov.24, 03:43 PM
RE: User Profile Page
(2009.Nov.24 07:20 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  My idea is to add a small text box under each player's user profile limited to X amount of characters. Basically it can be used as a mini player description. Players could add their referrals there if they want or players/gangs they are allied with even if they're in another gang (I guess kinda used as a threat tool saying "if you hit this person, I'll hit you.") It can stop useless threads saying hospitalizations are unwarranted too if the player already had a warning to protect their referral.

I've seen other games do this. I see that AL does it for gangs in general, but why not each individual player?

i've asked zen to do that like months ago she still hasnt done it