AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: User Profile Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

OnwardTowardTheGlory

My idea is to add a small text box under each player's user profile limited to X amount of characters. Basically it can be used as a mini player description. Players could add their referrals there if they want or players/gangs they are allied with even if they're in another gang (I guess kinda used as a threat tool saying "if you hit this person, I'll hit you.") It can stop useless threads saying hospitalizations are unwarranted too if the player already had a warning to protect their referral.

I've seen other games do this. I see that AL does it for gangs in general, but why not each individual player?

sufy121s

(2009.Nov.24 07:20 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]My idea is to add a small text box under each player's user profile limited to X amount of characters. Basically it can be used as a mini player description. Players could add their referrals there if they want or players/gangs they are allied with even if they're in another gang (I guess kinda used as a threat tool saying "if you hit this person, I'll hit you.") It can stop useless threads saying hospitalizations are unwarranted too if the player already had a warning to protect their referral.

I've seen other games do this. I see that AL does it for gangs in general, but why not each individual player?

i've asked zen to do that like months ago she still hasnt done it
Reference URL's