Poll: Is Behemeth enough of a bully and blowhard to deserve the name Eddie Haskell?
This poll is closed.
Nope. He is a kind hearted soul who helps old ladies cross the street 36.36% 4 36.36%
Heck yeah. A low down nasty cuss who pushes his weight around and spats off only to players from lower levels 18.18% 2 18.18%
Not sure. He's immature and petty, but on occasion shows decency with a hint of maturity 45.45% 5 45.45%
Total 11 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Eddie Haskell??
2009.Nov.23, 05:44 PM
Eddie Haskell??
Anyone else want to nominate the AL resident loud mouthed bully Behemoth with a new nickname of Eddie Haskell? For those younger folks or people who don't watch TVLand, Google or Wikipedia the name.

Just seems perfect for this guy. I for one will nominate. My 2 cents. Anyone else? Hee hee.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.23, 05:48 PM
RE: Eddie Haskell??
(2009.Nov.23 05:44 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  Anyone else want to nominate the AL resident loud mouthed bully Behemoth with a new nickname of Eddie Haskell? For those younger folks or people who don't watch TVLand, Google or Wikipedia the name.

Just seems perfect for this guy. I for one will nominate. My 2 cents. Anyone else? Hee hee.

I will say no. We have all seen his photo and he dont really look like Eddie at all. lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.23, 06:19 PM
(2009.Nov.23 05:44 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  Anyone else want to nominate the AL resident loud mouthed bully Behemoth with a new nickname of Eddie Haskell? For those younger folks or people who don't watch TVLand, Google or Wikipedia the name.

you are digging your own grave uncledave

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.23, 06:35 PM
One thread in GD is more than enough space for you to argue with Tommi.
Thread Closed