AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Eddie Haskell??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else want to nominate the AL resident loud mouthed bully Behemoth with a new nickname of Eddie Haskell? For those younger folks or people who don't watch TVLand, Google or Wikipedia the name.

Just seems perfect for this guy. I for one will nominate. My 2 cents. Anyone else? Hee hee.
(2009.Nov.23 05:44 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else want to nominate the AL resident loud mouthed bully Behemoth with a new nickname of Eddie Haskell? For those younger folks or people who don't watch TVLand, Google or Wikipedia the name.

Just seems perfect for this guy. I for one will nominate. My 2 cents. Anyone else? Hee hee.

I will say no. We have all seen his photo and he dont really look like Eddie at all. lol
(2009.Nov.23 05:44 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else want to nominate the AL resident loud mouthed bully Behemoth with a new nickname of Eddie Haskell? For those younger folks or people who don't watch TVLand, Google or Wikipedia the name.

you are digging your own grave uncledave

Weebay

One thread in GD is more than enough space for you to argue with Tommi.
Reference URL's