Umm, LimpAsGranite FAILED!
2009.Nov.22, 10:53 PM
RE: Please fire Wraithlord from being a mod
I thought the point of this thread was to get someone removed from a position because of their wit touching nerves.

Guess I'm in the wrong thread.
2009.Nov.22, 10:55 PM
(2009.Nov.22 10:53 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  If he really gets out of control, then make a thread.

(2009.Nov.22 10:53 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I thought the point of this thread was to get someone removed from a position because of their wit touching nerves.

People feel he has gotten out of control, and have made a thread.

I am still trying to hear something really outlandish, totally out of line that Wraithlord did.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Nov.22, 11:05 PM
RE: Umm, LimpAsGranite FAILED!
Sorry I just merged the two threads, didn't realize it was going to change the name.
2009.Nov.22, 11:05 PM
Maybe cut him some slack. We cant all look and act this cool all the time right?
[Image: P9160023.jpg]

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.22, 11:09 PM
(2009.Nov.22 10:52 PM)hardasgranite Wrote:  Abuses the position....?

How so.......by expressing my opion?

You don't like my opion apparently......and so? Mod or not it won't change me or my views.

I have mod'ed few threads. Just because you don't like my posts is not a reason to remove me or anyone else. I can accept it though and because at the end of the day I don't do it for you, I do it for the game.........

For the good of the game?!!! you express opinions that intentionally infuriate other players, insult them, and encourage them to fight amongst themselves?

And for the good of the game you make comments that are in very bad taste, and SHOULD be modded themselves?

I call hypocrite, liar, and poser as a mod.
2009.Nov.22, 11:12 PM
(2009.Nov.22 10:53 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I thought the point of this thread was to get someone removed from a position because of their wit touching nerves.

Sorry wit has nothing to do with any of the posts I have ever seen fron him...

I think the point would be that many times in the past as well as now he may have an issue holding himself back from posting and modding when he def seems impaired... if he is not impaired then we have more of an issue than I thought....

as for past posts I have usually thought they were ok on the average...but sometimes he doesn't seem capable of being a good mod and a out spoken player, and there should be a seperation...
2009.Nov.22, 11:42 PM
Love it Brugada! Too flippin' funny. Ya gotta give it to him, the sandals and socks are a nice look!
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.22 11:42 PM by UncleDave.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.22, 11:52 PM
(2009.Nov.22 11:42 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  Love it Brugada! Too flippin' funny. Ya gotta give it to him, the sandals and socks are a nice look!

At least he wasn't like my brother, had the sandals with the toe thingy that made his socks look like he was a ninja. Ninja

Why all the hate? I'm not too fond of the smelly finger remark, but he takes a lot of drek for just volunteering his time. If he was Druchii, he could have probably pulled that remark off with a laugh.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Nov.22, 11:59 PM
LOL Ninja toe'd

At least teach him how to have a humorous comeback. Instead of the dumb sh!t he throws out there.

It could have been funny as hell. But he failed at it, as usual!

damn you even edit the word shit when you use an exclamation point for an "i". LOL
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.23 12:00 AM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.23, 12:12 AM
(2009.Nov.22 11:59 PM)superdude Wrote:  LOL Ninja toe'd

At least teach him how to have a humorous comeback. Instead of the dumb drek he throws out there.

It could have been funny as hell. But he failed at it, as usual!

damn you even edit the word drek when you use an exclamation point for an "i". LOL

He needs tips from Druchii on how to get away with murder. Since he's back maybe he'll take him under his wing Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin