AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Umm, LimpAsGranite FAILED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He obviously abuses the position and doesn't deserve the honor.
+10 please Zen. Dozens and dozens of members complaining about him a day in and day out has got to be old. Just ditch the extra baggage.
You guys are so easy. Good cop bad cop'd...........
This post was last modified: Today 09:31 PM by hardasgranite.

Robocop'd
In the last thread he gets the last word??? I mean he is trying really hard to make himself look like he is not a Super tool, and we can all see through it.

but really?
For whatever reason that one got though before it was closed.....
I don't get it. What he said is no more/less tasteless or crude than anything else I have seen over the past year on here?

Besides the below cited post, the hell has Wraith ever really done? Besides the pr0n (was that him?)

[Image: OTT.jpg]
I've never really cared for his modding..But aren't you people always saying 'Forum and game are connected'? He's another player. Get over it. If he really gets out of control, then make a thread.

cheetah

Stick your finger in between your butt cheeks and smell how much we all care
Today, 09:38 PM
Stick your finger in between your butt cheeks and smell how much we all care
cheetah

Cheetah
Userid: 7743
Level: 58
Super Villains

One thread is enough

Above part was edited and closed by a mod, bc I stated that I had said what a mod did, it wouldv'e been modded, and this mod has gone way too far way too many times.

Not my fault someone from X posted a similar thread at the same time. Just kinda proves, DUH! this mod FAILED! multiple times, and needs to be removed

So LimpAs Granite--get off your high horse, you suck as a mod, never should've been one, and have abused your power as one far too often. If you can abuse your power as a mod, then I can abuse my power as a level above you, turnabout's fair play, right?

Just cause G2 started one as well, doesn't mean mine isn't valid. I'm certainly not in any collaboration with any XPats, so umm, DIFFERENT THREAD!
(2009.Nov.22 10:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I've never really cared for his modding..But aren't you people always saying 'Forum and game are connected'? He's another player. Get over it. If he really gets out of control, then make a thread.

Call me crazy tommi... but isn't that the point of this thread
Abuses the position....?

How so.......by expressing my opion?

You don't like my opion apparently......and so? Mod or not it won't change me or my views.

I have mod'ed few threads. Just because you don't like my posts is not a reason to remove me or anyone else. I can accept it though and because at the end of the day I don't do it for you, I do it for the game.........
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's