Bleed money or a tightwad
2009.Nov.22, 08:37 PM
RE: Bleed money or a tightwad
I buy lots of blow & hookers or blows from hookers however you wanna look at it.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.22, 09:15 PM
Depends on my mood and if I have money. If I have money, and feel pretty good, I'll spend it and gamble it away. If I have money, don't have money, and just don't feel like it, I'll save money until I have enough to satisfy whatever needs I might have.
2009.Nov.23, 05:56 AM
I usually patiently save money for days and weeks but from time to time I go crazy and spend evryting in hoptalization war or just give it away
2009.Nov.23, 07:46 AM
(2009.Nov.23 05:56 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  I usually patiently save money for days and weeks but from time to time I go crazy and spend evryting in hoptalization war or just give it away

Give it away??? Say it aint so...[Image: faint.gif]

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Nov.23, 08:11 AM
(2009.Nov.23 05:56 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  I usually patiently save money for days and weeks but from time to time I go crazy and spend evryting in hoptalization war or just give it away

Eek who the hell do you give it too, "holds out hands in a begging gesture" Redface
2009.Nov.23, 08:12 AM
Spend loads on stims, nimbus etc....I also like roulette but I usually seem to win more than I lose.

When I get a big chunk a change I upgrade my house or buy creds so the roulette wheel can't bite me on the a$$ and claw it all back.