A change I would welcome.
2009.Nov.21, 03:44 PM
RE: A change I would welcome.
Random thought, but maybe new gang crimes unlockable with gp purchases?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Nov.21, 03:47 PM
Finally a big thinker!
2009.Nov.21, 03:47 PM
yeah that as well would be nice!

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Nov.21, 03:53 PM
Since we are in the realm of fantasy AL!

How about Gang Weapon Ratings ?

Like each gang has the ability to customize their members weapons after a certain period of time in the gang! Their weapon will get a 1/2-1/5

rating depending on the gangs rating!

While they are passed that period of time and while there their weapon will get a tag and gang weapon bonus!
2009.Nov.21, 03:56 PM
there was a thread about customizable weapons a while back. i thought it could be pretty fun.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Nov.21, 07:34 PM
(2009.Nov.21 03:32 PM)Druchii Wrote:  I would rather welcome a gang factory or gang front shop, a daily career option for gang. Where everyone can put in 8hours+4hours overtime instead of doing daily career for themselves. In return gang bank gets a handsome amount of cash depending on the daily amount of work put in. Level of the shop/factory/front would be determining how much cash would be given out.

Or the ability to create stock exchange funds, so that gang funds finally create some form of interest of the cash. Again the level of the stock exchange should be determining how much interest the gang would pick up.

Both of them should be able to increase in level by putting more gang war points into them.

First half of this post is a pretty good idea IMO.... second half can be resolved with a simple interest rate for the gang vault...
2009.Nov.21, 10:24 PM
Finally the AL police weigh in
2009.Nov.22, 09:31 PM
I read the first post and like it.
2009.Nov.23, 05:37 AM
decents ideas here but I think that even with that changes combats system will stil suck
2009.Nov.23, 07:53 AM
I liked the 1st post too... very interesting ideas... also like the extra gp gain part. Do u know we had a war with val, we both started out in healthy and when we finished the war we ended up with a crappy 11pts? val didnt do much better from what i recall. I think the code started going in reverse at some pt. Rolleyes

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl