AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A change I would welcome.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been thinking about how to improve the current gang war system to make it more interesting and rewarding. And what I think should be the solution against bigger and better Military Assault skill, Engineering buff and better weapons is this.

For every gang slot upgrade a gang buys, the gang improves the gang hideout hp by 100hp. And for every gang member slot that is added, the gang point reward for beating them is increased by 10 points.

This would increase the risk reward factor, make bigger and better wars in terms of PVP due to longer lasting wars, and finally reward the winner of these longer lasting wars by giving them more gang points for taking on harder to beat gangs.
Not a bad idea.
I think if a gang successfully defends it should get a BIG bonus, it is so difficult to to win on D and at least in my experience the gang points awarded are no greater than that of a successful attack if not less.
IMO the problem is not how much GP that people get; it's the lack of stuff to spend it on.

To clarify, I like the idea, but I don't think that it will suddenly make everyone war again.
I dont like gang battles....those need to be sorted out...
(2009.Nov.21 12:34 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I dont like gang battles....those need to be sorted out...

Yeah..Don't really see the term 'potential' in someone earning 10 points when they beat you pretty easy. Doesn't make sense to me.
The rich ones could buy as many slots as they wanted. While the little gangs cant. Decent idea it needs to get tweaked in a different direction some how.

JohnRambo

energy points in exchange for gp's.

That would work!
(2009.Nov.21 12:55 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]energy points in exchange for gp's.

That would work!

-1 Rambo related deduction.
I would rather welcome a gang factory or gang front shop, a daily career option for gang. Where everyone can put in 8hours+4hours overtime instead of doing daily career for themselves. In return gang bank gets a handsome amount of cash depending on the daily amount of work put in. Level of the shop/factory/front would be determining how much cash would be given out.

Or the ability to create stock exchange funds, so that gang funds finally create some form of interest of the cash. Again the level of the stock exchange should be determining how much interest the gang would pick up.

Both of them should be able to increase in level by putting more gang war points into them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's