Poll: does he need to be taught a lesson
yes
no
[Show Results]

what is his problem
2009.Nov.19, 02:04 AM
RE: what is his problem
It is, but, technically, that's a means of playing the game. If he doesn't constantly do it to the same people over and over again for weeks on end(G2/Conrad Syndrome), then it's fair play.
2009.Nov.19, 02:12 AM
I have not seen n00bs in the hospital on a regular basis from this guy so I would just say he is having fun...

You can choose to play how ever you wish, and pay the price for doing so more than likely...

But I doubt he is hosping n00bs and driving them from the game.... If I am wrong then please shoot me a mail in game so I can see for myself, and have some fun as well....

oh and in this case all you have to do is check out my siggy Smile
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.19 02:14 AM by randomjacker.
2009.Nov.19, 02:13 AM
I'll equip a begger and hosp them to cover the expense!
Let the man play his game, a hosp is a hosp.

I wish punisher and cheetah would make it their personal business to police everyones actions, we would see how everyone else likes to be babysat and watched like they were on probation.

There is always a bigger fish in the pond. I don't know spike and probably wouldn't like him but I like people who pursue their goals regardless of the consequences.
2009.Nov.19, 02:15 AM
(2009.Nov.19 02:13 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  I'll equip a begger and hosp them to cover the expense!
Let the man play his game, a hosp is a hosp.

I wish punisher and cheetah would make it their personal business to police everyones actions, we would see how everyone else likes to be babysat and watched like they were on probation.

There is always a bigger fish in the pond. I don't know spike and probably wouldn't like him but I like people who pursue their goals regardless of the consequences.

*applause*
2009.Nov.19, 02:27 AM
(2009.Nov.19 02:13 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  I wish punisher and cheetah would make it their personal business to police everyones actions,

fuck that man, are you for real?
2009.Nov.19, 05:32 AM
carry stims or hire somebody to return thier favor of the hosp
2009.Nov.19, 08:03 AM
Him and Glamazon used to hit me. Made it my personal goal to pass them and now I take them easily. I hosp'd Glamazon for about 2 weeks straight and spike complained to me begging me to stop. I eventually got bored and did.

He knows what he is doing and this is what is fun to him. Move locations would be the easiest fix since they probably won't follow you.

Oh and if anyone else has a vendetta against these guys, try online mugging them. Got 9k off spike yesterday.
2009.Nov.19, 08:13 AM
Spike is just misunderstood.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.