Who is Ryan?
2009.Nov.18, 01:07 PM
RE: Who is Ryan?
Speak slower so he can understand you
2009.Nov.18, 03:00 PM
(2009.Nov.18 01:07 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Speak slower so he can understand you

I can't speak that slow...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Nov.18, 05:48 PM
(2009.Nov.18 05:42 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.17 12:26 AM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.16 09:45 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  If you guys want the story, msg me.

Since this issue is almost resolve, I do not wish to start anything in the forum.

All I can say is this. 7Law own 7Sin. Everybody in 7Law put together the money to buy this 7Sin. Since Ryan was part of 7Law, he did donated some money to get this gang like every body else.

if you have nothing to hide, why would you try to talk behind closed doors? ...

hey douch, talk to ryan and hand the gang back over.
theres a time limit on this too.

LOL ... sure i'll sell it to you 50 mil ... >:)

you have no claim

this was a a fair deal ... live with it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as for me really selling ... If, admin tells me, you guys own the gang i bought ... then & only then, will i sell for the agreed amount to zeon ... when, admin tells me you didn't own it, then zeon has agreed to have 7-laws back off

as for 7laws being weak .... not a chance ... they still have honor & integrity they are awaiting admins answer, because this will end with out anymore B.S.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.18 06:26 PM by JUSTJOHNNY.
2009.Nov.18, 07:13 PM
i have a little tale for the smart players here .. i expect the dumb a$$ players to show themselves

One day the sun and the wind were talking. Each was arguing that they were stronger than the other. They decided to hold a contest to see who was strongest. They looked down to the earth a spied a man with an overcoat and hat on. The wind says "To see who is strongest, lets see who can make that man take off his coat." The sun agrees. The wind goes first. She blew, gently at first, and then got stronger and stronger. She succeeded in blowing his hat off, so the man had to chase it, and the man just pulled his coat tighter around himself. She finally had to give up. The sun was next. he shone down on the man with gentle rays, getting warmer by the minute. The man wiped his brow because he was sweating, and then HE TOOK OFF HIS COAT! The wind grudgingly agreed that the sun was stronger.
2009.Nov.18, 07:27 PM
(2009.Nov.18 07:13 PM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote:  i have a little tale for the smart players here .. i expect the dumb a$$ players to show themselves

One day the sun and the wind were talking. Each was arguing that they were stronger than the other. They decided to hold a contest to see who was strongest. They looked down to the earth a spied a man with an overcoat and hat on. The wind says "To see who is strongest, lets see who can make that man take off his coat." The sun agrees. The wind goes first. She blew, gently at first, and then got stronger and stronger. She succeeded in blowing his hat off, so the man had to chase it, and the man just pulled his coat tighter around himself. She finally had to give up. The sun was next. he shone down on the man with gentle rays, getting warmer by the minute. The man wiped his brow because he was sweating, and then HE TOOK OFF HIS COAT! The wind grudgingly agreed that the sun was stronger.

cool story bro

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Nov.18, 07:47 PM
(2009.Nov.18 07:27 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.18 07:13 PM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote:  i have a little tale for the smart players here .. i expect the dumb a$$ players to show themselves

cool story bro

What was that supposed to show? That 7 suns is going to kick your ass little man?
2009.Nov.18, 08:09 PM
(2009.Nov.18 07:47 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  

cool story bro

What was that supposed to show? That 7 suns is going to kick your arse little man?

this is exactly what i was talking about " the smart vs well ... "
2009.Nov.18, 08:12 PM
Your story doesnt make sense.
2009.Nov.18, 08:13 PM
biblethump'd

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.18, 08:48 PM
(2009.Nov.18 08:09 PM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.18 07:47 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  

cool story bro

What was that supposed to show? That 7 suns is going to kick your arse little man?

this is exactly what i was talking about " the smart vs well ... "

I'm willing to bet that I'm smarter than you Wink

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.