Belonging to Gang
2009.Nov.09, 01:50 PM
RE: Belonging to Gang
(2009.Nov.09 01:47 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.09 01:44 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.09 01:37 PM)Weebay Wrote:  I've never been in another gang so I don't have a clue.

Well, your not much use in this gang either lollol

J.R.. How many gangs have u been in?? =-)

Bad muthas (2 months), villains syndicate (2 months), Diss hoppers (3 weeks) and Dissidence (The rest of my AL days).
Why? Ive been in Diss for give or take 2 years.
2009.Nov.09, 01:55 PM
Just asking.. Seems like it was more.. So why the need to change then and return several times? =-)
2009.Nov.09, 02:00 PM
Hmm
When I joined I joined muthas.
Then "Bren" got me a slot in vills. But Bren had a fallout with main vills and when he left I did too.
Then Marlo and weebs snagged me, after about 2 weeks of mails, to go to Diss. Had a days in gang of about 250, when I bought a gang and had to leave to claim it eww. Then went back 2 days later. Stayed a long time again, then quit the game. When I returned I slipped off to prez the hoppers, until they were back to fighting form, and went back to Diss again.

One of the founder members of Diss!
2009.Nov.09, 02:09 PM
Ahhh.. Well that makes sense.. Just heard different things.. So just thought I would ask.. =-)
2009.Nov.09, 02:10 PM
(2009.Nov.09 02:09 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  Ahhh.. Well that makes sense.. Just heard different things.. So just thought I would ask.. =-)

What did you hear thats different to my recollections?
2009.Nov.09, 02:13 PM
(2009.Nov.09 02:00 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Then Marlo and weebs snagged me, after about 2 weeks of mails, to go to Diss.

One of the founder members of Diss!

how does that work?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.09, 02:13 PM
(2009.Nov.09 01:34 PM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.09 01:24 PM)Nightwind Wrote:  What does Belonging to a Gang mean to you?

I am sure the answer is much different depending what gang you belong and who you are. So what do you expect a Gang be and do?

More later after I get a little feedback on this.
I would love to get peoples thoughts on this one.

"Belonging"

Sense of friendship. Example, being able to hold a conversation via msn without having to resort about talk about the game. Basically when people choose you to be around as a person, not you as a player.

I think this is a good answer Biggrin:
2009.Nov.09, 02:15 PM
So your name is not marlo, not weebs yet you are a founding member....hmmmm
2009.Nov.09, 02:19 PM
We in Diss call all of those players who joined within the opening couple of months founder members. Marlo, weebs,snoop,me, propjoe, rebelpawn we built Diss with hard work and sacrifice. Marlo and weebs were the ones who funded the gang slots though.
2009.Nov.09, 02:20 PM
(2009.Nov.09 02:19 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  We in Diss call all of those players who joined within the opening couple of months founder members. Marlo, weebs,snoop,me, propjoe we built Diss with hard work and sacrifice. Marlo and weebs were the ones who funded the gang slots though.

you guys don't understand the definition of "founding" then.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken