Exp is fucked!
2009.Nov.11, 09:44 PM
RE: Exp is fucked!
Come on now, I do have some brain cells left. I'm not talking about counting clicks. Active as in pvp'ing, training, skilling, careers, school. You actually have to be using your energy and AP's.
2009.Nov.11, 09:53 PM
(2009.Nov.11 09:44 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Come on now, I do have some brain cells left. I'm not talking about counting clicks. Active as in pvp'ing, training, skilling, careers, school. You actually have to be using your energy and AP's.

stil not good idea if you get to much exp from trains ( you get few ever now) what point would be in attacking?
2009.Nov.11, 09:57 PM
You lost me?

I'm saying to get a daily exp gain to your level. Has nothing to with how your active. Just that you are active.
2009.Nov.11, 10:08 PM
(2009.Nov.11 09:57 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  You lost me?

I'm saying to get a daily exp gain to your level. Has nothing to with how your active. Just that you are active.

thats even worse when you attack you can lose when you crime or jail bust you can get caught So that acivites shoud obvioslly give you the most exp when you succeed and have to be main source of your exp gain or this game will have no sense
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.11 10:09 PM by Rafallol.
2009.Nov.11, 10:14 PM
Just trying to help. I was only thinking about rewarding activity. Instead of stepping into the trap of if you play one way or the other, it isn't fair. I have no clue how to fix the exp. problems of pvp's.
2009.Nov.11, 10:55 PM
well dont complain go ust people out of jail if your trying to level
2009.Nov.11, 11:02 PM
!!!!!
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.11 11:02 PM by Marlo.
2009.Nov.12, 06:00 AM
(2009.Nov.11 08:54 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  when I like idea i give +1 when I dont like it I give -1 and when i really dont like it I give -100 Its nothing personal

sounds like something biff would come up with .

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.12, 07:10 AM
(2009.Nov.05 07:41 PM)Punisher Wrote:  look at my post peeps....damage taken needs to be figured in exp...common...are you all blind

Zenith tried system not that long time ago that exp was depends of domage and when player give low domage he allmost dont give exp and evryone cryed and complain so much that she had to remove it
So system depends strongly on domage cant be soluction especially that could be easy abused.

Now we have system depends on power levels with game calculate not allways corectlly. I dont tk that could be easy to fix so my idea is that:
Exp gain should be corected by domage done by target:
if targed do less that 20% of domage to your hp you get 20% less exp
if targed do less that 50% of domage to your hp you get 10% less exp
if targed do more that 50% of domage you gain 10% more exp
and if targed do more that 80% of domage you gain 20% more exp

That dont solve problem in 100% but at least prevents to silly exp rsults and cant be easy abused since exp gain and lose wont be that big
2009.Nov.12, 08:05 AM
i agree with that sort of, but thats why i believe it should be more based on level than on level/stats/skills/etc. that makes things difficult, because "power level" appears to be a mixture of stats and skills, and if you build yourself in a certain way, youre automatically more powerful but with a lower power level (stick with me here). basically, if you build your stats wrong, youre screwed. end of story.

right now i earn about as much XP for a kill as casanova does, and hes 15 levels below me. i cant regularly beat anyone that gives me 400+, it just doesnt happen

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!