So did you all enjoy the halloween contest?
2009.Nov.01, 03:50 AM
So did you all enjoy the halloween contest?
I didn't participate, but, i'd like to know if I made a mistake. Was the event worth it?
2009.Nov.01, 03:54 AM
RE: So did you all enjoy the halloween contest?
we will find out when the prizes are assigned for the treats. Smile hope so.
2009.Nov.01, 04:20 AM
Depends,,,I had over 35 treats when I refreshed to train and I didn't want to do the refresher comp,,,
I looked at the terrible number of refreshes I did and just can't help to think that it cost me so much if I did not win.

If I win I will donate my storage to charity
2009.Nov.01, 07:48 AM
I enjoyed the competition.

I always feel that competitions are a nice break from the normal routine, and enjoy them when we have them.

In this case I also thought Mongo stealing your candy was a nice addition. Every time you clicked the button, there was the risk that you were going to take some serious damage, get hosped, jailed or lose candy. So I felt it gave a certain element of danger whenever you participated.

I dunno, I'm still waking up, so not articulating very well, but I certainly had fun.
2009.Nov.01, 07:57 AM
I enjoyed it alot... thats saying something b/c i usually cant stand the random contests.

Really wish Someone had asked about refreshing for gym trains b4 i paid for a cpl of refreshes myself Sad Still had fun anyway wondering what would take me down next Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Nov.01, 09:02 AM
I played a little. Not real fond of random and activity based contest like this one. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 6. Good ideas, not implemented well enough IMO.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.01, 09:55 AM
I think it could have used a few twitches but I can't complain as I wasn't on that much yesterday.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.01 09:56 AM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Nov.01, 10:19 AM
(2009.Nov.01 09:02 AM)superdude Wrote:  I played a little. Not real fond of random and activity based contest like this one. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 6. Good ideas, not implemented well enough IMO.

drink 20 beers
Log out
Find out the next day you won a comp for logging in 10 minutes in a day?

Good example of whats not to be done again as a contest IMO.
2009.Nov.01, 10:22 AM
Guess Im not following you there Thor.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.01, 10:41 AM
Meh. =|

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass