AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So did you all enjoy the halloween contest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

biffbaffboff

I didn't participate, but, i'd like to know if I made a mistake. Was the event worth it?
we will find out when the prizes are assigned for the treats. Smile hope so.

ClosedCasket

Depends,,,I had over 35 treats when I refreshed to train and I didn't want to do the refresher comp,,,
I looked at the terrible number of refreshes I did and just can't help to think that it cost me so much if I did not win.

If I win I will donate my storage to charity
I enjoyed the competition.

I always feel that competitions are a nice break from the normal routine, and enjoy them when we have them.

In this case I also thought Mongo stealing your candy was a nice addition. Every time you clicked the button, there was the risk that you were going to take some serious damage, get hosped, jailed or lose candy. So I felt it gave a certain element of danger whenever you participated.

I dunno, I'm still waking up, so not articulating very well, but I certainly had fun.
I enjoyed it alot... thats saying something b/c i usually cant stand the random contests.

Really wish Someone had asked about refreshing for gym trains b4 i paid for a cpl of refreshes myself Sad Still had fun anyway wondering what would take me down next Wink
I played a little. Not real fond of random and activity based contest like this one. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 6. Good ideas, not implemented well enough IMO.
I think it could have used a few twitches but I can't complain as I wasn't on that much yesterday.

Thor

(2009.Nov.01 09:02 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I played a little. Not real fond of random and activity based contest like this one. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 6. Good ideas, not implemented well enough IMO.

drink 20 beers
Log out
Find out the next day you won a comp for logging in 10 minutes in a day?

Good example of whats not to be done again as a contest IMO.
Guess Im not following you there Thor.
Meh. =|
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's