selling out your gang for $9k
2009.Nov.02, 02:28 PM
RE: selling out your gang for $9k
(2009.Nov.02 02:27 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.02 01:46 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Last time I checked, "you don't win friends with salad"

do you make friends by deleting posts?

No
2009.Nov.02, 02:36 PM
thanks biff, i guess it was kinda a silly question considering he only mods flaming done on his gang members...never the other way around.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.02, 02:38 PM
I don't think you do make friends in game, only gang mates. Even them they still can become you enemy. I am sure most players on here have had some beef with almost everyone at some time.
2009.Nov.02, 03:01 PM
(2009.Nov.02 02:38 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  I don't think you do make friends in game, only gang mates. Even them they still can become you enemy. I am sure most players on here have had some beef with almost everyone at some time.

you're like a new man these days!

2009.Nov.02, 03:03 PM
(2009.Nov.02 02:36 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  thanks biff, i guess it was kinda a silly question considering he only mods flaming done on his gang members...never the other way around.

Entirely inaccurate statement. All mods actions are logged, any other mod can tell you exactly who has done what.

I've probably deleted more posts from sufy121s than anyone else I can think of. Believe it or not for being one of the active mods there really isn't too much that needs to be done.
2009.Nov.02, 03:06 PM
(2009.Nov.02 03:03 PM)Weebay Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.02 02:36 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  thanks biff, i guess it was kinda a silly question considering he only mods flaming done on his gang members...never the other way around.

Entirely inaccurate statement. All mods actions are logged, any other mod can tell you exactly who has done what.

I've probably deleted more posts from sufy121s than anyone else I can think of. Believe it or not for being one of the active mods there really isn't too much that needs to be done.

lol ;P rude and proud Biggrin . i post alot with swear words so u can understand...
2009.Nov.02, 03:06 PM
(2009.Nov.02 02:38 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  I don't think you do make friends in game, only gang mates. Even them they still can become you enemy. I am sure most players on here have had some beef with almost everyone at some time.

I have a hard time agreeing with that. There are only a small handful of players I've really had a problem with, and all the friends I've made have been made in game(many of which weren't gang mates).

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2009.Nov.02, 03:11 PM
(2009.Nov.02 03:06 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

I have a hard time agreeing with that. There are only a small handful of players I've really had a problem with, and all the friends I've made have been made in game(many of which weren't gang mates).

Same here. I've had beef with VERY few people. Make love and sometimes war. Biggrin Heck, make em both at the same time!

Who gives a drek.
2009.Nov.02, 03:13 PM
Same here. Everyone loves Tom.
2009.Nov.02, 03:24 PM
(2009.Nov.02 03:03 PM)Weebay Wrote:  

pretty quick on the draw yesterday... and those deleted post from sufy121 were probably done for his own good.

papasmurf'd