Minor change to career use reporting..please
2009.Nov.09, 12:01 AM
RE: Minor change to career use reporting..please
I agree, it would make it much easier to write a note of thanks rather than having to go to explore > people search, finding them and then mailing them.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Nov.09, 09:23 AM
+9,714

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Nov.09, 10:32 AM
+ 3.14159265

Everyone loves Pi !!!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Nov.10, 07:44 AM
leave it the way it is...i like knowing people have to search a little to thank me.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.10, 11:59 AM
(2009.Nov.10 07:44 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  leave it the way it is...i like knowing people have to search a little to thank me.

It's not hard to search! Razz People just want to eliminate a step...myself included. At least on the hospital page.

Like, if someone hosps someone I know and there's no real good reason and I can hit them back I'd like to be able to just click there Razz That would be a lot more fun, esp in hosp wars as it would be easier to click and it.
2009.Nov.10, 05:27 PM
(2009.Nov.10 07:44 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  leave it the way it is...i like knowing people have to search a little to thank me.

Yea, but typing people's names in on the phone can be a real PITA. The normal busts aren't so bad... it is the political ones that you really want to thank right away/pay off to keep the services flowing that are annoying on the phone...
2009.Nov.10, 08:21 PM
yea, i'm with ya guys. there's no reason for it not to be.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.11, 03:04 AM
(2009.Oct.29 11:21 AM)BadLuck Wrote:  Also, think we could have the hospital names linked as well?

i believe this idea was suggested before and most people said it's not good to do it as it makes our lives easier, and people dont want that, esp in hosp wars.

Puting an icon next to a player's name thats in the hospital in a gang users list was suggested as well, and they didnt like it either for the same reason.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio