AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Minor change to career use reporting..please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A minor change I would really appreciate is to have someone's name be a link when they use their political career to reduce your jail time/bail you out.

If the name was an active link the same way it is when someone busts you out normally, it would be easier to pull up their profile to thank them/pay them off/etc.

The same thing happens with stimming and medics, name appears without the link. And you have to go hunting for them on your friends list/search the user list for them. It appears to be something in the career event reporting generally.

Like I said, minor change, but would be a big convenience factor, especially for phones, and would be appreciated.
+ 38

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
(2009.Oct.28 09:48 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]+ 38
+1

So, plus +39

BadLuck

(2009.Oct.28 09:04 PM)infinite93 Wrote: [ -> ]A minor change I would really appreciate is to have someone's name be a link when they use their political career to reduce your jail time/bail you out.

If the name was an active link the same way it is when someone busts you out normally, it would be easier to pull up their profile to thank them/pay them off/etc.

The same thing happens with stimming and medics, name appears without the link. And you have to go hunting for them on your friends list/search the user list for them. It appears to be something in the career event reporting generally.

Like I said, minor change, but would be a big convenience factor, especially for phones, and would be appreciated.

+144

Also, think we could have the hospital names linked as well?

Such as

9659 }DIS{ JohnRambo 42 258 Hospitalized by FirstBlood.

Firstblood would appear as a link.
i like both ideas +2

SisterLynx

Both would make things alot easier. +1
+ 56 and 3/8
+1000

sufy121s

(2009.Oct.29 11:21 AM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.28 09:04 PM)infinite93 Wrote: [ -> ]A minor change I would really appreciate is to have someone's name be a link when they use their political career to reduce your jail time/bail you out.

+144

Also, think we could have the hospital names linked as well?

Such as

9659 }DIS{ JohnRambo 42 258 Hospitalized by FirstBlood.

Firstblood would appear as a link.

+1000 on both

badmanbren

+69 err, I really like it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's