Shadowguard
2009.Oct.23, 05:38 PM
RE: Shadowguard
yawn, Max seems like he's got some balls atleast, most people when being hosped by SG would just role over and apologize and whine about it...this kids sticking to his guns, smart or not, i respect it....
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.23 05:38 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Oct.23, 11:39 PM
(2009.Oct.23 03:48 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  COME AND HIT ME!!!AND SEE IF IM BOTHERED!! SCREAW SG AND HIS FAKE GF LOL! HE WISHES HE HAD ONE LOL! HAHAHAH, DAM THE LOT OF YA! IM GONE! LATER!

Since I have personally gone and met both SG and SGsOLDLady, I will correct you Max. Nothing is fake at all. I travelled 2000 miles just to go meet them both. They are 2 wonderful people, who I call friends.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Oct.24, 04:33 PM
who is shadowguard??

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2009.Oct.24, 11:25 PM
(2009.Oct.24 04:33 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  who is shadowguard??

Triadboy's mutli, creator of the game, son of Sarge and Chris

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.24, 11:35 PM
(2009.Oct.23 05:38 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  yawn, Max seems like he's got some balls atleast, most people when being hosped by SG would just role over and apologize and whine about it...this kids sticking to his guns, smart or not, i respect it....

+1 you may be an idiot max but you got some balls
2009.Oct.25, 05:54 AM
One wonders why he keeps asking for more. lol
Didn't all start because he ripped of Shadow to start with?
Yep, Thays how it got started.
Some people forget these things. Rolleyes
2009.Oct.25, 07:57 PM
(2009.Oct.25 05:54 AM)Nightwind Wrote:  One wonders why he keeps asking for more. lol
Didn't all start because he ripped of Shadow to start with?
Yep, Thays how it got started.
Some people forget these things. Rolleyes

yarn, and some people just dont give a rats ass...
(2009.Oct.23 11:39 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.23 03:48 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  COME AND HIT ME!!!AND SEE IF IM BOTHERED!! SCREAW SG AND HIS FAKE GF LOL! HE WISHES HE HAD ONE LOL! HAHAHAH, DAM THE LOT OF YA! IM GONE! LATER!

Since I have personally gone and met both SG and SGsOLDLady, I will correct you Max. Nothing is fake at all. I travelled 2000 miles just to go meet them both. They are 2 wonderful people, who I call friends.

u traveled 2000 miles across the world to meet a cyber freind you bearly know from AL that claims hes a happyly marryed man with a person that only logs on when he does, yea yea, sure sure u did.
2009.Oct.25, 08:09 PM
Ok. SG is not my favorite person but.... Jola is telling the truth, she did travel to see them. SG's old lady is a real person. My brother and I visited them on the way through on a road trip. SG has some wicked swords on his wall, that quite frankly scared the piss out of me. Weather or not he logged on for her, I have no idea.
2009.Oct.25, 08:09 PM
How many people think enough in any game you play to go have some time with you?
At least 1?
I have met 3 so far.
Its nice to meat people that don't act like an Idiot.
Acting dumb is what Max does best.

NW
2009.Oct.25, 08:11 PM
thanks for everybodys concern, a freind called and told me you all was wordering what happened, well for one i run intosome money bought a new ride and have started building it, i have car sponsers now and reall do not have alot of time to play games, as for my oldlady she is fine, going to school and taking care of her life as well, i hope both of us will be able to return oneday soon
(2009.Oct.24 04:33 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  who is shadowguard??

a person who will now remain in the shadows
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.25 08:13 PM by shadowinc.