Shadowguard
2009.Nov.02, 08:59 AM
RE: Shadowguard
You make little sense to me. Very little sense.
2009.Nov.02, 09:16 AM
awww come on Bren.. Im not suppose to make sense to u.. Im a woman.. and atleast I hope ur a man.. but this is the internet.. lmao.. =-)
2009.Nov.02, 09:49 AM
(2009.Nov.02 09:16 AM)Psychowife Wrote:  awww come on Bren.. Im not suppose to make sense to u.. Im a woman.. and atleast I hope ur a man.. but this is the internet.. lmao.. =-)

Bren is still a teenager. He makes very little sense to adults and he still thinks he is smarter than all. It's a stage that we all get over.
2009.Nov.02, 10:17 AM
The funny thing is, I have a higher literacy rate than the majority of UK, which would mean if you're from the UK, the chances are I'm smarter then you (in theory). Unless you've been to Uni. (Awaits joke about people in UK...)
2009.Nov.02, 10:20 AM
(2009.Nov.02 10:17 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  The funny thing is, I have a higher literacy rate than the majority of UK, which would mean if you're from the UK, the chances are I'm smarter then you (in theory). Unless you've been to Uni. (Awaits joke about people in UK...)

What I find funny is your sentence structure and misspelled words. You are smart enough to ride the short bus here in the states!

Who gives a drek.
2009.Nov.02, 10:25 AM
[Image: redneck%20shortbus.bmp]
2009.Nov.02, 11:05 AM
Not from the UK bro. Also, I wasn't saying that I was smarter or as smart as you. Just that there is a stage when people think they have the world figured out, and you seem to be in that stage. I don't dislike you or anything, I went through it too.

Now I think the funny thing is that people tend to think they have the world figured out when they are young (like bren) and when you get old as well (like dingo). We go back to childish tendencies in old age.
2009.Nov.02, 11:23 AM
Hey CF send that bus round my house. I wanna drive it. Smile
2009.Nov.02, 11:53 AM
(2009.Nov.02 11:05 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Now I think the funny thing is that people tend to think they have the world figured out when they are young (like bren) and when you get old as well (like dingo). We go back to childish tendencies in old age.

What I find is also true is that the more you learn the less you realize you know...so I guess enjoy the times where you think you know everything because ignorance is bliss?
2009.Nov.02, 12:55 PM
(2009.Nov.01 07:24 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  Psycho, anyone who meets someone via the net do indeed child molester. Face, search the word on wiki, it has a definition saying "someone who meets one or a group of people through online activities and shortly after rapes them, anally in most scenarios".

FBI reports suggest that less than 1% of online contacts lead to child molestation.
Of that 1 out of 4 is ever reported molestation to anyone. This is because the Victim is too afraid or ashamed to report it. Tell someone if someone does this to you.

If someone wants to Meet You, stay with friends you know and don't ever take strangers home. Also tell others where you are gong.

A child molester doesn't like to be seen with the child so he can be identified. They know what they are doing something wrong 99% of the time.

NW
(2009.Nov.02 09:49 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.02 09:16 AM)Psychowife Wrote:  awww come on Bren.. Im not suppose to make sense to u.. Im a woman.. and atleast I hope ur a man.. but this is the internet.. lmao.. =-)

Bren is still a teenager. He makes very little sense to adults and he still thinks he is smarter than all. It's a stage that we all get over.

LOLOLOL
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.02 01:07 PM by Nightwind.