This poll is closed.
Ban his ass! 79.07% 34 79.07%
Dont ban his ass... 20.93% 9 20.93%
Total 43 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

hitman180 forum ban
2009.Oct.19, 07:47 AM
RE: hitman180 forum ban
(2009.Oct.19 12:27 AM)BigUncleC Wrote:  I don't know about a forum ban but he definetly needs to take it easy.Earlier I found a thread where some kid was getting his arse chewed out so I made him a big long cheer up speech,but right before I posted it I noticed that farging thread was from July of 07 Evil drek was made before I even joined AL and that fragger had dragged it from the great dark depths of the forums Evil Hell even Thor wouldn't have been able to find that thread and here this kid found it and made me waste my time and feel bad for a noob that doesn't even play anymore.I mean what the hell.I've been playing for almost a year now and this runt has posted more drek than me.Look out Dingus and Thor.This kid's after both your jobs of talking more than anyone else on the forums and finding and bringing up old threads when someone needs them,but this kids problem is that he's bringing up drek noone needs or wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's my opinion.

Im actually staying off forums and cleaned my act up.
all my useless posts have been locked at my request so im sorry to everyone that i have annoyed as i let bored-em get the best of me. Has everyone not been here at one point or another? all i ask is for you to forgive me as i have done what you asked.
-sincerly hitman180
2009.Oct.19, 08:01 AM
Not responding to ANYTHING or trying to defend yourself for a week or 3 would help the most!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.19, 08:49 AM
(2009.Oct.19 08:01 AM)superdude Wrote:  Not responding to ANYTHING or trying to defend yourself for a week or 3 would help the most!

Edit Ignore List

is how i just solved thr problem for me.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.20, 12:57 PM
i've hosped him once
2009.Oct.20, 01:51 PM
(2009.Oct.18 11:22 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.18 11:17 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  i have been trying to ignore all his stupid cowplop but it is almost impossible.
Definately give this stupid runt a forum ban.

If this were the case then dozens of others should have been forum banned in the past.... Always morons in the forums.

I vote no... 499ers had free ignorant reign, why not this douchebag...

My feelings are hurt
(2009.Oct.19 07:47 AM)hitmannow Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.19 12:27 AM)BigUncleC Wrote:  I don't know about a forum ban but he definetly needs to take it easy.Earlier I found a thread where some kid was getting his arse chewed out so I made him a big long cheer up speech,but right before I posted it I noticed that farging thread was from July of 07 Evil drek was made before I even joined AL and that fragger had dragged it from the great dark depths of the forums Evil Hell even Thor wouldn't have been able to find that thread and here this kid found it and made me waste my time and feel bad for a noob that doesn't even play anymore.I mean what the hell.I've been playing for almost a year now and this runt has posted more drek than me.Look out Dingus and Thor.This kid's after both your jobs of talking more than anyone else on the forums and finding and bringing up old threads when someone needs them,but this kids problem is that he's bringing up drek noone needs or wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's my opinion.

Im actually staying off forums and cleaned my act up.
all my useless posts have been locked at my request so im sorry to everyone that i have annoyed as i let bored-em get the best of me. Has everyone not been here at one point or another? all i ask is for you to forgive me as i have done what you asked.
-sincerly hitman180

sarcasm off
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.20 01:52 PM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.