AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hitman180 forum ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He needs a life lets give him a forum ban!

hitmannow

(2009.Oct.18 01:30 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]He needs a life lets give him a forum ban!

whatever ill just stay off the fourms no need to fourm ban ill just stay off and play mini games.
I voted for a ban...
Im done with reading all the crap he writes and the old threads he brings back to life...
1 vote for no guessing that is hitman
I don't think he should be ban, just beat him up when he makes a stupid comment
he went a little crazy on the game assistance forums...

Prksoilder

if he is annoying just hosp him....
i have been trying to ignore all his stupid bullshit but it is almost impossible.
Definately give this stupid cunt a forum ban.
(2009.Oct.18 11:17 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i have been trying to ignore all his stupid cowplop but it is almost impossible.
Definately give this stupid runt a forum ban.

If this were the case then dozens of others should have been forum banned in the past.... Always morons in the forums.

I vote no... 499ers had free ignorant reign, why not this douchebag...

BigUncleC

I don't know about a forum ban but he definetly needs to take it easy.Earlier I found a thread where some kid was getting his ass chewed out so I made him a big long cheer up speech,but right before I posted it I noticed that fucking thread was from July of 07 Evil Shit was made before I even joined AL and that fucker had dragged it from the great dark depths of the forums Evil Hell even Thor wouldn't have been able to find that thread and here this kid found it and made me waste my time and feel bad for a noob that doesn't even play anymore.I mean what the hell.I've been playing for almost a year now and this runt has posted more shit than me.Look out Dingus and Thor.This kid's after both your jobs of talking more than anyone else on the forums and finding and bringing up old threads when someone needs them,but this kids problem is that he's bringing up shit noone needs or wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's my opinion.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's