i'm hoping for a 2nd goul hunt >:)
2009.Oct.13, 12:26 AM
i'm hoping for a 2nd goul hunt >:)
I missed it last year ... >:) ... anyone else want one?
2009.Oct.13, 12:30 AM
RE: i'm hoping for a 2nd goul hunt >:)
I liked the ghoul hunt,

any sort of combat related contest is fun and exciting,
unfortunately,
I've been told the ghoul hunt had an unforseen exploit where you could manipulate the coding of the contest by equipping certain items to give yourself an advantage.

Would love to see more combat related events,
ie, battleground contest, ghoul hunt, etc,

just think those sorts of things are harder to program than traditional style contests, and although they're super-fun, should be tested well, to avoid any players receiving an unfair advantage, and perhaps more importantly, to minimize the inevitable whining that takes place on the forums after any sort of AL special event

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Oct.13, 02:09 AM
(2009.Oct.13 12:30 AM)Prophesy Wrote:  I liked the ghoul hunt,

any sort of combat related contest is fun and exciting,
unfortunately,
I've been told the ghoul hunt had an unforseen exploit where you could manipulate the coding of the contest by equipping certain items to give yourself an advantage.

Would love to see more combat related events,
ie, battleground contest, ghoul hunt, etc,

just think those sorts of things are harder to program than traditional style contests, and although they're super-fun, should be tested well, to avoid any players receiving an unfair advantage, and perhaps more importantly, to minimize the inevitable whining that takes place on the forums after any sort of AL special event

i say a 60 day band on starting any fight whats so ever, to anyone caught cheating ... >:) ... that would piss them off ... heheheheeh ... no re-equiping during the contest Razz
2009.Oct.13, 08:21 AM
should have been bare-bones stats anyhow, i though that's how the compo was originally set up. was supposed to be fighting yourself with the same equipment/stats.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Oct.13, 09:42 AM
I would like to see another one. Minutes after we received ghoulache I sold one to a guy in seven laws for a B4C set and 100k. Twisted cha ching.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.13, 09:48 AM
we are generous folk here in laws.... but what yo didnt know was.... that was specia ghoulache that when used gave out 90 million credits!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Oct.13, 11:31 AM
(2009.Oct.13 09:48 AM)JaySin Wrote:  we are generous folk here in laws.... but what yo didnt know was.... that was specia ghoulache that when used gave out 90 million credits!!!!

i really hope this is one of the times you are full of ---- Smile we don't want anyone shooting them self in the head
2009.Oct.13, 12:12 PM
I think I still have all my ghoulache from last year. How time flies.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Oct.13, 12:17 PM
(2009.Oct.13 12:12 PM)Weathers Wrote:  I think I still have all my ghoulache from last year. How time flies.

yes it dose >:)
2009.Oct.13, 12:31 PM
(2009.Oct.13 09:42 AM)superdude Wrote:  I would like to see another one. Minutes after we received ghoulache I sold one to a guy in seven laws for a B4C set and 100k. Twisted cha ching.

talk about horrible at math
that's just plain dumb

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.