AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: i'm hoping for a 2nd goul hunt >:)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

JUSTJOHNNY

I missed it last year ... >:) ... anyone else want one?
I liked the ghoul hunt,

any sort of combat related contest is fun and exciting,
unfortunately,
I've been told the ghoul hunt had an unforseen exploit where you could manipulate the coding of the contest by equipping certain items to give yourself an advantage.

Would love to see more combat related events,
ie, battleground contest, ghoul hunt, etc,

just think those sorts of things are harder to program than traditional style contests, and although they're super-fun, should be tested well, to avoid any players receiving an unfair advantage, and perhaps more importantly, to minimize the inevitable whining that takes place on the forums after any sort of AL special event

JUSTJOHNNY

(2009.Oct.13 12:30 AM)Prophesy Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the ghoul hunt,

any sort of combat related contest is fun and exciting,
unfortunately,
I've been told the ghoul hunt had an unforseen exploit where you could manipulate the coding of the contest by equipping certain items to give yourself an advantage.

Would love to see more combat related events,
ie, battleground contest, ghoul hunt, etc,

just think those sorts of things are harder to program than traditional style contests, and although they're super-fun, should be tested well, to avoid any players receiving an unfair advantage, and perhaps more importantly, to minimize the inevitable whining that takes place on the forums after any sort of AL special event

i say a 60 day band on starting any fight whats so ever, to anyone caught cheating ... >:) ... that would piss them off ... heheheheeh ... no re-equiping during the contest Razz
should have been bare-bones stats anyhow, i though that's how the compo was originally set up. was supposed to be fighting yourself with the same equipment/stats.
I would like to see another one. Minutes after we received ghoulache I sold one to a guy in seven laws for a B4C set and 100k. Twisted cha ching.
we are generous folk here in laws.... but what yo didnt know was.... that was specia ghoulache that when used gave out 90 million credits!!!!

JUSTJOHNNY

(2009.Oct.13 09:48 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]we are generous folk here in laws.... but what yo didnt know was.... that was specia ghoulache that when used gave out 90 million credits!!!!

i really hope this is one of the times you are full of ---- Smile we don't want anyone shooting them self in the head
I think I still have all my ghoulache from last year. How time flies.

JUSTJOHNNY

(2009.Oct.13 12:12 PM)Weathers Wrote: [ -> ]I think I still have all my ghoulache from last year. How time flies.

yes it dose >:)
(2009.Oct.13 09:42 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see another one. Minutes after we received ghoulache I sold one to a guy in seven laws for a B4C set and 100k. Twisted cha ching.

talk about horrible at math
that's just plain dumb
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's