I am utterly torn....
2009.Oct.09, 08:57 PM
RE: I am utterly torn....
All things equal, every weapon has similar attributes at the top. I just think the rifle is the sleeper of the ranged weapons.
2009.Oct.09, 09:04 PM
(2009.Oct.09 08:57 PM)Weebay Wrote:  All things equal, every weapon has similar attributes at the top. I just think the rifle is the sleeper of the ranged weapons.

Thank you

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.10, 12:10 AM
ask foley about rifle but my t-350 is quite beast, i'm pretty sure i've seen a few 700s with it idk about hideout i use the ti-bar

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Oct.10, 01:51 AM
I am with weebay, and foley on the rifle amazing hideout hits...and great pvp ability
2009.Oct.10, 03:34 AM
I've found pistols fairly disappointing overall. The P-5 was amongst the hardest hitters in the lvl 50 range but was also very erratic.

The Tifanni HVP as far as I`m concerned is basically an SB-1 with a higher cost and stat requirements. It rarely gets over 1000 damage in combat never mind the 1400+ other weapons provide. I'm pushing 12 ranks in pistol skill and don't even have a hit in the top 100.

If all the filler weapons were available when skills first arrived I would have chosen rifle.
2009.Oct.10, 07:17 AM
I was thinking, all weapon classes are essentially equal right?

So if you had a lvl 50 weapon from each class, and equal lvl of skills, bare minimum stats for the weapon, and attacked the same target for, say, 10 fights from full hp with each weapon, and you took the total amount of dealt damage, after armor/resistance, and divided it by the number of attempted hits, you would more than likely have the same average damage across the board for each weapon, right?

it would like like...

[total damage] / [number of "best shots"+hits] = avg damage

would take into consideration weapons accuracy, or, ease of landing an attack, high crit, and average damage

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Oct.10, 08:18 AM
It's an f.n text based rpg dont lose sleep over it.
Buy a weapon, use it. If you don't like it, buy another one.
Rinse & repeat!

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.10, 08:44 AM
The other thing to take into consideration is the stats that you will have to train. Dexterity is a must for any good player, so having Dexterity as a required stat is good. Resistance has to be trained minimally, but is not a required stat for any weapon, so it is moot. The question is strength over accuracy. Strength provides less encumbrance, but I don't know what else Accuracy does. Either way, if you choose Shotgun or SBM, you'll have to train both, so keep that in mind.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Oct.10, 08:53 AM
Do you guys use AL as your show & tell too?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.10, 08:55 AM
(2009.Oct.10 08:53 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  Do you guys use AL as your show & tell too?

You don't have insomnia, do you?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.