Are we gonna see the come back of the century??
2009.Oct.03, 08:11 PM
RE: Are we gonna see the come back of the century??
(2009.Oct.03 08:05 PM)superdude Wrote:  Pullo, casanova, w00k, L0ki, woever, blah, blah, blah. I know they helped get the game where its at. But some of you are on their nuts's's's's'. Wink Until one of these players make a presence for more than 10 minutes, maybe a week, then lets take notice.

On a side note- I do hope all of you old washed up, has been, players come back and make an attemp at playing. But your lack of testicular fortitude prevents you from doing so. Grow a pair and come back, not as your multi, but as your regular account. Twisted

Thank you and good night.

Nevertheless, they made AL history and caught Pun and Ush. I was merely telling NastyFO that his beliefs were not exactly correct.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Oct.03, 08:18 PM
Nah, their history is GONE, WASHED UP, VANISHED. No one cares if they dropped money and built their way up. They are has beens, losers, scared girls. These wussies need to come back and attempt to take their throne back from who ever is in their way. You losers hear where Im coming from? Twisted

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.03, 10:23 PM
(2009.Oct.03 08:18 PM)superdude Wrote:  Nah, their history is GONE, WASHED UP, VANISHED. No one cares if they dropped money and built their way up. They are has beens, losers, scared girls. These wussies need to come back and attempt to take their throne back from who ever is in their way. You losers hear where Im coming from? Twisted

Quitting is for losers and va-jay-jays!
2009.Oct.03, 11:32 PM
(2009.Oct.03 08:11 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.03 08:05 PM)superdude Wrote:  Pullo, casanova, w00k, L0ki, woever, blah, blah, blah. I know they helped get the game where its at. But some of you are on their nuts's's's's'. Wink Until one of these players make a presence for more than 10 minutes, maybe a week, then lets take notice.

On a side note- I do hope all of you old washed up, has been, players come back and make an attemp at playing. But your lack of testicular fortitude prevents you from doing so. Grow a pair and come back, not as your multi, but as your regular account. Twisted

Nevertheless, they made AL history and caught Pun and Ush. I was merely telling NastyFO that his beliefs were not exactly correct.

I meant that nobody will ever catch 'em now. Unless they drop the ball, I guess.

Like I said... a good part of AL history. But I agree with superdude... washed up.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Oct.04, 05:01 AM
Obviouslly nobody could catch them without dropping a shed of money. That's just simple common sense.
2009.Oct.04, 05:36 AM
i never knew him, but ppl that know how to play the game are welcome ... good guys or bad it makes the game more fun with the more players we can get in here ... hopefully to stay .... that brings up a new thread ............ Idea
2009.Oct.04, 09:42 AM
(2009.Oct.03 08:11 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.03 08:05 PM)superdude Wrote:  Pullo, casanova, w00k, L0ki, woever, blah, blah, blah. I know they helped get the game where its at. But some of you are on their nuts's's's's'. Until one of these players make a presence for more than 10 minutes, maybe a week, then lets take notice.

Actually, if we're going for the true history, Pun caught up to all of them, except Wook who was younger but he never caught up with Pun either.Wink
2009.Oct.04, 09:52 AM
Evilscotsman is Casa!
2009.Oct.04, 10:05 AM
(2009.Oct.04 09:52 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  Evilscotsman is Casa!

Too bad he just vanished without a word 1 day, no1 heard from him after I believe.
2009.Oct.04, 04:22 PM
he had a wife that didnt like him playing al....booo....not a good woman

he took up gardening

doh