Are we gonna see the come back of the century??
2009.Oct.03, 03:51 PM
RE: Are we gonna see the come back of the century??
Wanna bet?
2009.Oct.03, 03:55 PM
(2009.Oct.03 03:51 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  Wanna bet?

Yea, exactly. Bren over encumbered himself with like 10 kabillion knifes. Thats right up there with Triad! Not even SV has topped that. Eek

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.03, 04:20 PM
I don't get the relevance, but now you've brought it up I never got the money back for them either when they were took from me. Biggrin The admins are thiefs!
2009.Oct.03, 04:22 PM
I think your over encumbering yourself was greater than casanova coming back. Them knives are expensive. I hope you get some money back.

He came back again.

1348 CASANOVA 22 269 Recovering from a recent surgery.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Oct.03, 04:32 PM
my guess is..... he is tired of reading mails about ppl begging for cash so he is borging himself up to blow his money.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Oct.03, 04:39 PM
he's probably just bored and knows people will start threads about him logging in

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.03, 04:44 PM
Jaysin, I'm sure if he was annoyed with that he wouldn't check his mails. More then likelly what G2 said but who knows. Also, even if he did borg loads he wont have much humanity to blow, and im sure he'll still be in the top 10-15 after borging out.
2009.Oct.03, 07:43 PM
We have had a few "oldies" come back. It would be nice to see him rejoin the game, he's plenty rich. We'll see what happens.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2009.Oct.03, 07:46 PM
(2009.Oct.03 03:21 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.03 02:57 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  This would definitely be an interesting twist!

I wasn't around in the days of CASANOVA, but I have definitely read the forums and heard the lore about him...

But why would it be so interesting? He's level 20 and would get smoked by a TON of the community (as compared to before).

There is no catching people like you and Pun.

A cool bit of AL history maybe - but I don't think anyone can have that profound effect on the game anymore... Not even SV!! WinkySmirk

There was once this person named Pullo...
2009.Oct.03, 08:05 PM
Pullo, casanova, w00k, L0ki, woever, blah, blah, blah. I know they helped get the game where its at. But some of you are on their nuts's's's's'. Wink Until one of these players make a presence for more than 10 minutes, maybe a week, then lets take notice.

On a side note- I do hope all of you old washed up, has been, players come back and make an attemp at playing. But your lack of testicular fortitude prevents you from doing so. Grow a pair and come back, not as your multi, but as your regular account. Twisted

Thank you and good night.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)