Organic happiness
2009.Oct.01, 11:40 PM
Organic happiness
The gym lowers your happiness.

I'd like to see studying & work decrease it, attacks and warring increase it. Even for just a day. I'd like to see how people would play.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before.
2009.Oct.02, 12:16 AM
RE: Organic happiness
+1

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The message is too short. Please enter a longer message

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.02, 06:28 AM
I can dig this. Crime success should increase happiness as well
2009.Oct.02, 08:13 AM
This is pretty interesting...And maybe if you lose in combat your happiness is decreased as well.

Buzz Off
2009.Oct.02, 09:45 AM
I like it, activity should be rewarded.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Oct.02, 01:06 PM
+1

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
2009.Oct.02, 01:37 PM
i think if you use the gym in jail your happiness should go up. otherwise, the gym shuld be removed completely from the jail. a few times i've accidentally trained in jail after failing a crime and immediately gymming (Very rare but its happened). effing jail

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Oct.03, 02:59 PM
(2009.Oct.02 01:37 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i think if you use the gym in jail your happiness should go up. otherwise, the gym shuld be removed completely from the jail. a few times i've accidentally trained in jail after failing a crime and immediately gymming (Very rare but its happened). effing jail

thats very very true

+1 dude lollol
2009.Oct.05, 01:13 AM
(2009.Oct.02 01:37 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i think if you use the gym in jail your happiness should go up. otherwise, the gym shuld be removed completely from the jail. a few times i've accidentally trained in jail after failing a crime and immediately gymming (Very rare but its happened). effing jail

+1

Another way of rewarding players that keep logging on when in jail instead of dropping offline for hours.
2009.Oct.13, 06:17 AM
(2009.Oct.05 01:13 AM)Chymere Wrote:  

+1

Another way of rewarding players that keep logging on when in jail instead of dropping offline for hours.

I like it