AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Organic happiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chymere

The gym lowers your happiness.

I'd like to see studying & work decrease it, attacks and warring increase it. Even for just a day. I'd like to see how people would play.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before.
+1

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
I can dig this. Crime success should increase happiness as well
This is pretty interesting...And maybe if you lose in combat your happiness is decreased as well.
I like it, activity should be rewarded.

sufy121s

+1

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
i think if you use the gym in jail your happiness should go up. otherwise, the gym shuld be removed completely from the jail. a few times i've accidentally trained in jail after failing a crime and immediately gymming (Very rare but its happened). effing jail

sufy121s

(2009.Oct.02 01:37 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]i think if you use the gym in jail your happiness should go up. otherwise, the gym shuld be removed completely from the jail. a few times i've accidentally trained in jail after failing a crime and immediately gymming (Very rare but its happened). effing jail

thats very very true

+1 dude lollol

Chymere

(2009.Oct.02 01:37 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]i think if you use the gym in jail your happiness should go up. otherwise, the gym shuld be removed completely from the jail. a few times i've accidentally trained in jail after failing a crime and immediately gymming (Very rare but its happened). effing jail

+1

Another way of rewarding players that keep logging on when in jail instead of dropping offline for hours.
(2009.Oct.05 01:13 AM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

Another way of rewarding players that keep logging on when in jail instead of dropping offline for hours.

I like it
Reference URL's