Endurance part 2
2009.Oct.05, 12:27 PM
RE: Endurance part 2
There is not enough info for a third grader to figure out what time lunch will be served. You are witnessing an ignorance is bliss topic.
2009.Oct.06, 09:21 AM
Ok, my last comment on this to try to get something useful out of it. Using the data here I am reasonably confident with the following:

For my situation at least (and a lot of mid/lower level players may be in the same one) it would cost me $1 000 000 to upgrade my house again, from this I would get a 13% increase in training points, if I used that million to buy credits off the market at $300 per I would see a gain of 3.5% from the endurance increase.
2009.Oct.06, 09:23 AM
(2009.Oct.06 09:21 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Ok, my last comment on this to try to get something useful out of it. Using the data here I am reasonably confident with the following:

For my situation at least (and a lot of mid/lower level players may be in the same one) it would cost me $1 000 000 to upgrade my house again, from this I would get a 13% increase in training points, if I used that million to buy credits off the market at $300 per I would see a gain of 3.5% from the endurance increase.
Now figure it our for every level and mid level of endurance and let us know. And level, trainer and non trainer.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.06, 09:33 AM
If people mail me their stats I could check my results, i.e. send me your dev points in endurance, your happiness and energy you train and I'll send you what I think your trainings should be, that's the only way I can check and obviously most people probably don't want that info floating around.
2009.Oct.06, 03:42 PM
I have a secret formula that maximizes your gym trains. In order to tell you how to use the formula I need to see your stats. PM them to me. I'll start helping all of SV first b/c I'm a nice guy. Alright GO!
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.06 04:00 PM by McCule.
2009.Oct.07, 11:29 AM
LOL Rolleyes

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Oct.07, 12:32 PM
(2009.Oct.07 11:29 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  LOL Rolleyes

Like I said people probably wouldn't want to send me their stats, so I can't check on my results, but here is something more useful:

If you are only considering training with donator status and no trainer and you are trying to decide whether to spend your money on housing or endurance get the house if you are upgrading to the Beachhouse or lower. If above that you will get better returns from the endurance upgrade than the house no matter what you're current endurance is at.