AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Endurance part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

biffbaffboff

Ive read conrad's thread about endurance and would like to invite players to share with me their trains/endurance/house etc to get a broader picture.

Ideally I would like players who live in a cardboard box.
Base 100 happiness and any endurance or level.

If you pm me the trains I will work a formula out for it. Once I have collected the details I will share the results here. All information will be kept private and confidential.

I will also accept any housing, to try to compare the results too.

Pm me and i'll start the hard work.

Thanx.
Why don't you post yours?
you would probably need a fairly large ammount of data to get a clear picture of how it works. if the sample size is to small then there is a higher probability that you will be wrong.
you don't even know what an anagram is...how are you gonna figure out a training formula?
JR just wants to see your training results. That is the purpose of his post Wink
Actually I'd be interested in this as well, I have some training in statistics and data fitting which I'd like to keep in practice and as a younger player who doesn't donate maybe people would be more comfortable with sending data to me which I can then share with anyone who wants it anonymously, although just based on the data I'm sure some people could work out who the big fish are I guess. Or is there some way to use the wiki to upload data to keep it anonymous?

If people collected their data for 20 trains and sent it I think that would be the best to start with.

biffbaffboff

Update I have a few results but still need more.
Looking for data from people with a cardboard box!

Ty

biffbaffboff

More please ty
whats your numbers / stats look like?

biffbaffboff

I'll downgrade to a cardboard box and do a train to show you the result.
Ive nothing to hide.

You begin doing hand-eye coordination exercises.
You have gained 16.3778 Accuracy development points by training it 14 time(s).

Endurance 27 0 27 23 959.58 3,920

If anyone sends me the result training in a cardboard box, no trainer, the info will be kept secret. I will post when I have a broad selection of results.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's