Poll: Do you think we shoud get xp for gang war attacks?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Gang War Experience
2009.Oct.01, 04:20 PM
RE: Gang War Experience
(2009.Oct.01 03:41 PM)Acooper Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.30 07:17 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.30 06:26 PM)Acooper Wrote:  but what about when you win a war but lose gp for that war. i have seen it happen.

or when you do 6700 pts of damage to the other hideout and win but only get 11 gp for winning the war

pick and choose your battles better Winky lol

so what if they were the ones that declared on us

warring is something you choose to do, you made the chose to attack or defend..i would do the same as you defend/attack....attacking or defending, ultimately you choose to do what you want with your AP...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Oct.01, 04:30 PM
true that Rolleyes but, i hate to loseEvil
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.01 04:30 PM by Acooper.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Oct.01, 05:32 PM
(2009.Oct.01 04:30 PM)Acooper Wrote:  true that Rolleyes but, i hate to loseEvil

first thing we've agreed on all thread lol

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Oct.01, 07:21 PM
i made over 1.5mil in cash this month. if i had done gang wars like crazy i woulda have gotten half of that or less. keep that up in the long run.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!