AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang War Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know it's been suggested before, but I think we should get xp for hideout attacks. Not a lot, anywhere from 1 to 20 depending on your level, but we should get something for the 100's ap spent per week.
yes!!!
I disagree...

Warring is something you choose to do and the benefit to using your AP is the gang points you earn from winning a war...Which in a way is kind of like experience for your gang...

Yes, I understand when you lose a war the AP spent is essentially a waste since you don't earn any gang points without PVP points...But look at it this way, you don't gain experience for losing a fight either so why should you gain experience for losing a war. So with that logic it kind of makes sense....

If you wanna earn experience with your AP then crime with it...

sufy121s

+1 put up a poll
poll added, vote away!
(2009.Sep.29 08:45 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree...

Warring is something you choose to do and the benefit to using your AP is the gang points you earn from winning a war...Which in a way is kind of like experience for your gang...

Yes, I understand when you lose a war the AP spent is essentially a waste since you don't earn any gang points without PVP points...But look at it this way, you don't gain experience for losing a fight either so why should you gain experience for losing a war. So with that logic it kind of makes sense....

If you wanna earn experience with your AP then crime with it...

but what about when you win a war but lose gp for that war. i have seen it happen.

or when you do 6700 pts of damage to the other hideout and win but only get 11 gp for winning the war

i see his point about the xp for attacking and it isnt like he is asking for a couple hundred per attack

i dont care either way. i think i actually perfer not to get the xp for it, but i dont really try to lvl fast either.
(2009.Sep.30 06:26 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]but what about when you win a war but lose gp for that war. i have seen it happen.

or when you do 6700 pts of damage to the other hideout and win but only get 11 gp for winning the war

pick and choose your battles better Winky lol
(2009.Sep.30 07:17 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.30 06:26 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]but what about when you win a war but lose gp for that war. i have seen it happen.

In that situation they did pick a good battle, and they should be compensated for it. if u spend a couple hours and 100's ap battling a gang you should get something other than a few gp.
it may have been a good war sure...obviously they lost a significant amount of pvp points...im not going to discuss war strategy....but if you waste that much AP and only get that many points, it wasn't truly a productive war...in hindsight probably a bad opponent choice...We've all made these choices before, happens, next time you beat that gang could be a totally different story....
(2009.Sep.30 07:17 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

so what if they were the ones that declared on us
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's