to all pistol users
2009.Sep.16, 11:25 AM
RE: to all pistol users
Not really a pistol user all the time, but I hit mainly 30-50 with my duals.
2009.Sep.16, 02:13 PM
I have noticed a slight increase in damage with the P5 versus the dual ares.

With the P5 I am averaging 30-60, and I averaged 25-55 with the dual ares.
2009.Sep.17, 05:52 PM
any other suggestions as to what would be better than Ares SR-45 Black Talon Pistols (Dual) for wars? From what i have gathered till now the Talon and the P-5 are almost equal in hideout attacks, the difference coming mostly from MA skill rank (and so buying the P-5 would be a bad investment for me).
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.17 05:53 PM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Sep.17, 06:49 PM
i'd say to stay the route you are and wait for the axe to pay off. i don't recall the ono being terrible on hideouts.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Sep.17, 08:46 PM
it's fairly decent but the talons rock compared to the ono axe

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Sep.18, 12:11 AM
(2009.Sep.17 08:46 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  it's fairly decent but the talons rock compared to the ono axe

numbers?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.18, 07:31 AM
my average with the talons is 30 conpared to 25 with the ono axe and the best hit i got was 59 compared to 57 with the axe

2009.Sep.18, 01:33 PM
the Ono can hit more than 57.. i've not high MA skill and i can do better than that.. i think you should follow spacebird advice.. instead of wasting cash in other weapon just upgrade your MA one or two ranks and you'll be fine..

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Sep.19, 09:05 PM
how do you know this? are you using the Ono axe?

2009.Sep.20, 04:40 PM
correct.

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa