A little rebalancing of careers
2009.Sep.12, 06:29 PM
RE: A little rebalancing of careers
I had brought it up before as well. I didn't get an explanation, other than that it was intentional. The only rationale I can think of is that before the skills and the new Dex driven weapons, Acc was the king stat for ranged combat. Combine that with the second best INT conversion and both offensive and defensive gang war abilities and I can kind of see it. But with the new weapons and improvements to melee since the skills came out, I have to question whether or not it is still justified.
2009.Sep.12, 06:50 PM
makes no sense b/c u can still just change to manufacturing to get the 2.0 conversion rate. it only started becoming worth it to simply STAY military at level 12 or so (using mil points for work exp). so i dont see why it even matters to keep it at .5 or .6 fo engineering. not cool IMO.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Sep.12, 07:17 PM
Construction W.E. is 1.1, so at level 5 in your career it roughly evens out to the 2.0... I like construction for that fact....It's also the the forth best resistance conversation rate...so if you are in construction for the long haul it will eventually equal to a rank 1 in that category...i think its rank 6 or 7 for resistance to equal rank 1 in military...but im not sure
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.12 07:21 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Sep.13, 09:09 AM
The thing that's been bugging me lately regarding careers is this:

You work yourself to the bone for an hour and earn $20 plus 2 points. You also have earned 13 experience points.

How does a level 5 manufacturer only get 2 CP's??

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Sep.13, 11:30 AM
good question, actually. that confuses my math on careers. i was under the impression that my level 5 the minimum was 3 or 4, and the max was approx 12. so i dont know what to tell u. thats not overtime either

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Sep.14, 08:21 AM
(2009.Sep.13 09:09 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  The thing that's been bugging me lately regarding careers is this:

You work yourself to the bone for an hour and earn $20 plus 2 points. You also have earned 13 experience points.

How does a level 5 manufacturer only get 2 CP's??

Spread your career workings throughout the day. Try not to do them all back to back...imo
2009.Sep.14, 07:44 PM
lol that has NOTHING to do with it, but interesting idea Razz