hideout attacks
2009.Aug.23, 02:23 PM
RE: hideout attacks
well i know that before when i used my combat axe i could hit 45 with 2 MA and with the Ti-bar i have currently and 3 MA i can hit 43

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Aug.23, 02:44 PM
thanks for the thoughts, sleek. makes sense to an extent but i still do feel like my average damage per hit has bumped a small amount since after upgrading my weapon without anything else other than normal training. almost impossible to tell for sure though.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Aug.23, 03:48 PM
From my experience, raising skill level, changing weapons, and whatever career abilities are the only factors in hideout damage. Generally speaking each level of MA will bump your max hit up 2 and your average damage up 1.
2009.Aug.23, 05:32 PM
ok again...heres what makes hideout hits work

weapon..each has a max without ma and hardening and denfense and eng planning

so...if you upped any other skill but ma....you did nothing for hideout hits

and if you changed your weapon you could have affected your max possible hit without realizing it

doh
2009.Aug.24, 04:19 PM
some things are just meat and potatoes, i guess. i just have a hard time believing that if you (pun) and i had the same ma skill level and the same weapon (w/o any outside influence), we'd average the same hideout damage on common opponents. though that certainly seems like that's what everyone believes and it very well could be the big fat truth.

just for curiosity sake, anyone ever have over 1000 hideout hits (attacks not damage) in a seven day period?

2009.Aug.24, 04:44 PM
I know a guy with the same rank, same acc/dex and same weapon as mine. He does a hell of a lot more damage than I do. Only diff is he's 7 levels above me.

We get about the same hideout hits, though.
2009.Aug.24, 05:14 PM
heres how it works

max hit possible is determined by your weapon

plus ma skill and attack planning can increase that......

its reduced by defend/repairs--including that skill you have...which is determined by your str, defend from hosp, hideout upgrade hardening, and const cp hardening

avg damage is also determined by your weapon

expound if i left out something

doh
2009.Aug.24, 05:45 PM
basically... you and i attack a bare-bones hideout w/o any outside influence, the same weapon and the same ma skill rank, we'll yield the same hideout damage over that war...or approx. leaving some room for random. outside influence meaning ANY career/gang bonus on either side, repairs, etc. & speaking strictly about average damage. understood, and not trying to be stupid or anything. just trying to figure it out.
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.24 05:47 PM by spacebird.

2009.Aug.24, 05:50 PM
its a baseline thing...each weapon has a natural max possible...then its increased by ma skill and engineers cp attack planning

now that is equally decreased by the ways aforementioned...some weapons have a better average possible ive seen though...also...beware, if you have two weapons equipped your most powerful one will hit in the war...and its not necessarily your best one for the hideout

doh
2009.Aug.24, 06:01 PM
I use an axe for hideouts, and my max is 52, and i have a 1 in MA...
i believe it is ALL the weapon and your rank in Military assault..
my AVERAGE is around 30 to 40