AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hideout attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
can someone point me in the direction of what exactly plays into hideout attack damage...other than skills and career bonus'. i'm sure there is a thread discussing this somewhere but i sure can't find it.
big axes and strength apparently.
(2009.Aug.23 11:19 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]big axes and strength apparently.
the other hideout's defense rating plays a role, construction workers have wartime defense fortification, and there's always randomness. There are a lot of variables to consider.

xSleekx

From what I can tell ...

Most importantly what weapon you have.
Any career bonuses from laying out attack plans etc.
Only skill that effects it is the military attack whatever skill that seems to improve it by increasing your max hit by 1-2.

The enemy can lower your hits with hardness / career defense.

Stats don't matter at all.
Skills in your particular weapon don't matter.
Level doesn't matter.

i don't hit the hideout any harder than you (average damage). you don't have an axe and i'm a little higher in strength.

there are lots of variables, true. but i'm mainly asking what/if any combat stats play into raising average hideout damage.

xSleekx

(2009.Aug.23 12:41 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
but i'm mainly asking what/if any combat stats play into raising average hideout damage.

All I know is I raised my str by about 10 with an odachi and my max dmg never changed ... and when I used an ionized troll claymore at level 10 or so I was hitting for mid 40s the same as level 30s hit with it who must have had 25 more str than I did.
sleek- are you saying max hit or average hit?

CrazyMatt

I have low str hitting for 58's! lol and no military assault (yet)

Weapon plays a part Rolleyes

xSleekx

(2009.Aug.23 12:58 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]sleek- are you saying max hit or average hit?

Max... I honestly think that the hideout hits are mostly just a random number between 1 and your max damage no matter what your stats / skills are.

All you do to improve is increase your max damage so your avg is bumped up a little. At least thats how it appears to me. You also hit for 1 more then any other number since I'd wager that hardness on a gang hideout straight up subtracts damage off the top of what you hit for so 1 would appear more then any other number...

At least thats the way it seems after hitting balazars gang and doing 1 damage a million times so i doubt it removes a % of your hit.

I bet you if you had the offensive plans thing in effect for your gang and warred a hideout with 1 hardness the minimum damage would be higher then 1 since I bet you it adds a certain number onto all attacks ....

All my guessing based on the numbers I see so feel free to THOR me. What weapon you have is 95% of how much damage you can do... unless you go rank 10 military assault or something.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's