Yet another apology
2007.Sep.28, 12:43 PM
Yet another apology
I am apologizing yet again for some comments that I made in a post, the comments were harsh and were not taken the way I had intended. I have apologized before for those comments but the apology apparently wasnt seen.

I apologize for the comments I made and to anyone that they offended. The comments were out of line and atypically harsh. I know i offended a few people and even shocked some. I let my anger at some previous mails and from people get the better of me and I showed a severe lack of judgement. For that I sincerely apologize.
2007.Sep.28, 12:44 PM

Well said Elmo and im glad that you took this initiative to apologize again. Maybe now we can all grow up and move on with our lives.
2007.Sep.28, 12:51 PM

takes a good man to admit that elmo,and if everyboy don't understand and let it go,just want you to know you have my respect,as long as i have known you ,you have always been respectdable and always acted with honour and restraint,
2007.Sep.28, 02:37 PM

I wasn't around for what happened, but i'm sure it wasn't a one-sided thing (they never are). Props to you for taking the initiative and admitting when you might have done something wrong. I'm sure apologies from both sides are warranted....
2007.Sep.28, 11:44 PM

I would also like to thank all the players that offered their support to $$M during the last few days and to those that took the time to hear both sides of the story.
2007.Sep.29, 12:40 AM

I am glad Elmo gave me his side too even though he did not have too. Smile You all are a good gang. Very good standards and morals as far as I am concerned. Smile Smile
2007.Sep.29, 10:08 AM

Saerin Wrote:I would also like to thank all the players that offered their support to $$M during the last few days and to those that took the time to hear both sides of the story.

I also would like to thank the players that offered advice and even in cases stims to get out of the hospital...

I know that I was in the wrong, and I knew a lot of attacks were to follow.

To the players that asked about both sides of what happened before deciding how they might got involved, it takes a lot of patience sometimes to wait until you know the full story before acting and I appreciate all of the people that took the time to ask 1st about what was going on.

As stated a few times to a few players. There are always 2 sides to a story...
2007.Sep.29, 01:57 PM

Yes there are 2 sides--my turn now, as this is getting ridiculous.

SVs declared war on SSM when all of their members were offline--a harmless offline war. Some of them popped online, and their course of action was to have Elmo hit me online during the war. He lost. I sent a mail that said "bet you feel stupid" (cause I would've if I were him)

He started talking trash to me, with some vulgur suggestions.

Then he mailed my husband, with very distasteful sexually explicit comments concerning me.

I wanted this to go away, but since history is being re-written here, well now you've heard my side. If anyone would like copies of all the mails between Elmo and I, and Elmo and my husband, I will gladly send them, because I did nothing for which I needed to apologize.

I'm sorry Zen that this is being drug out yet again, but suggestions on the forum that it was two-sided, and that apologies might be warranted from me--sorry, had to set the record straight once and for all.
2007.Sep.29, 02:18 PM

I hate butting into squabbles like this, but I really think things need to move forward. I'm going to leave this topic here yet lock it. Both sides have had their say.

Elmo started this topic to apologize. It might not have been the heartfelt apology that was required to settle things down completely, but it was an apology nonetheless. He understands that what he mailed was wrong. He understands he hurt you with what he typed. Trust me, he won't be doing it again.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed