Ares Ionized Bardiche
2009.Aug.24, 12:56 AM
Ares Ionized Bardiche
just looking for some feedback on such weapon ..i have read the weapon is useless in hideout attacks ,but very good in pvp...... Is anyone useing the Bardiche ,if so any feedback is very welcome thxs ........
2009.Aug.24, 01:08 AM
RE: Ares Ionized Bardiche
(2009.Aug.24 12:56 AM)shauno Wrote:  just looking for some feedback on such weapon ..i have read the weapon is useless in hideout attacks ,but very good in pvp...... Is anyone useing the Bardiche ,if so any feedback is very welcome thxs ........

Shits weak.

stick with Ion Axe till you can get the Ono
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.24 01:10 AM by JaySin.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.24, 02:16 AM
thxs Jay .....most ppl i have spoke to seem to be saying the same .........stay away lol. Guess i'll just wait .
2009.Aug.27, 08:46 PM
Those are noobs answers.

I definitly saw best results in pvp with the bardiche. If you can use the ono, fine, it's better, but no way a regular Ionized axe can come close to the bardiche.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.27, 09:24 PM
(2009.Aug.27 08:46 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Those are noobs answers.

I definitly saw best results in pvp with the bardiche. If you can use the ono, fine, it's better, but no way a regular Ionized axe can come close to the bardiche.

its only slightly better in PvP than an Ion Axe and the war hits are preposterous.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.27, 09:41 PM
Agreed on hideout hits, but not on the pvp fights.

I guess it depends of your character build.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.28, 08:28 AM
I've used the bardiche for a while now and I give out tons more damage in pvp than I ever did with an Ionized.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass