AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ares Ionized Bardiche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just looking for some feedback on such weapon ..i have read the weapon is useless in hideout attacks ,but very good in pvp...... Is anyone useing the Bardiche ,if so any feedback is very welcome thxs ........
(2009.Aug.24 12:56 AM)shauno Wrote: [ -> ]just looking for some feedback on such weapon ..i have read the weapon is useless in hideout attacks ,but very good in pvp...... Is anyone useing the Bardiche ,if so any feedback is very welcome thxs ........

Shits weak.

stick with Ion Axe till you can get the Ono
thxs Jay .....most ppl i have spoke to seem to be saying the same .........stay away lol. Guess i'll just wait .
Those are noobs answers.

I definitly saw best results in pvp with the bardiche. If you can use the ono, fine, it's better, but no way a regular Ionized axe can come close to the bardiche.
(2009.Aug.27 08:46 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Those are noobs answers.

I definitly saw best results in pvp with the bardiche. If you can use the ono, fine, it's better, but no way a regular Ionized axe can come close to the bardiche.

its only slightly better in PvP than an Ion Axe and the war hits are preposterous.
Agreed on hideout hits, but not on the pvp fights.

I guess it depends of your character build.
I've used the bardiche for a while now and I give out tons more damage in pvp than I ever did with an Ionized.
Reference URL's