Work
2008.Mar.29, 12:57 AM

lol
2008.Mar.29, 05:49 AM

Never did i say he didnt belong.I said if he had serious intentions in this game then he had to donate.It is a simple statement.When he gets older and can afford to keep up with the heavy donators then he can go for broke.If endurence/intelligence was easy to imp through game options then no one would donate,zen wouldnt get paid and this game would be liquidised into the anals of history as a foot note of what was once a great game.

As for did i serve my country ,yes i did.5 yrs in the British army.That however has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
Nor is it any of your business.
Evil
2008.Jul.18, 10:16 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Never did i say he didnt belong.I said if he had serious intentions in this game then he had to donate.It is a simple statement.When he gets older and can afford to keep up with the heavy donators then he can go for broke.If endurence/intelligence was easy to imp through game options then no one would donate,zen wouldnt get paid and this game would be liquidised into the anals of history as a foot note of what was once a great game.

As for did i serve my country ,yes i did.5 yrs in the British army.That however has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
Evil

haaaaaaaah.... served 5 years... good comeback!!!

but i do think that u were being a bit of an arse when you said "mommy can't lend u her credit card..."

u know u were trying to be a butt and give the kid grief. ADMIT IT!!!! lol
2008.Jul.18, 10:43 AM

The topic is dead and I found a way to donate. Biff was a 100% right.
2008.Jul.18, 11:04 AM

dombone76 Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Never did i say he didnt belong.I said if he had serious intentions in this game then he had to donate.It is a simple statement.When he gets older and can afford to keep up with the heavy donators then he can go for broke.If endurence/intelligence was easy to imp through game options then no one would donate,zen wouldnt get paid and this game would be liquidised into the anals of history as a foot note of what was once a great game.

Evil

but i do think that u were being a bit of an arse when you said "mommy
can't lend u her credit card..."

5 years So it does not matter how many years you are serving your country in the armed forces Biff deserves Respect for putting his life on the line for his country Biff U have my respect more then before.
2008.Jul.18, 11:22 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:
dombone76 Wrote:

Evil

5 years So it does not matter how many years you are serving your country in the armed forces Biff deserves Respect for putting his life on the line for his country Biff U have my respect more then before.

biff can i suck your Biggrin

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Jul.18, 12:31 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:
dombone76 Wrote:

Evil

biff can i suck your Biggrin

likewhoa... i think u may have to likeWAIT... til shadow finishes bobbing lol

then there's the whole downtime for the regeneration of stamina and interest to factor into the equation lol
2008.Jul.18, 12:34 PM

excuse me cause i have respect for people who join the armed forces that makes me a bum lick.

Sad people
2008.Jul.18, 04:48 PM

shartowkid... that's funny