Is this description right?
2009.Aug.19, 04:01 PM
RE: Is this description right?
yea zenith, this has nothing to do with requirements, its a wording question

i believe it is fine as is. the description is suggesting that you need to have the intelligence to wield the weapon properly. you may have tons of dexterity, but intelligence is involved in knowing your weapon, weapon displacement, location, where its going to go when you use it, etc, and in order to not cut yourself, you need to have that spatial reasoning and capacity to wield it properly. therefore, the description is fineSmile

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Aug.19, 04:11 PM
Steal a car 14 1 17 82.4 % $3,893 $229.00 -0 122

i'd rather see my "negative zero" exp points for steal a car fixed... but not really, both kinda fall under who gives a damn.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Aug.20, 11:06 AM
yea i guess u right. alot more important things zen could be wasting her time on. so you can take this thread and shove it up your anal retentive well....u kno
2009.Aug.20, 02:21 PM
(2009.Aug.19 06:36 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  The Ionized RazorWhip is known on the streets as a LazorWhip. Equipped with a negatively-charged stun sensor along its length, this weapon creates an additional shock effect when a successful hit is scored. Knowing how to use this weapon not only requires a 28 dexterity, but also a 17 intelligence due to the quick reactions needed to avoid injury of use.

is it just me, or should it say

Knowing how to use this weapon not only requires a 17 intelligence, but also a 28 dexterity due to the quick reactions needed to avoid injury of use.

Come on, do you really have that much free time? Worst thread in a while.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2009.Aug.20, 02:23 PM
^_^ my tag should be

Most Amazingly Epic Fail For a Single Thread

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Aug.20, 02:30 PM
Your post is correct.The wording is in the wrong place ^^.

And trooper FU.Zen has all the time to make the change.Check
09.August.11 -- Fixed display issue in the travel agency when getting a discount. Some times it would show a decimal and have a comma in the incorrect position.

So stfu and get off his case.Yeah its a lame topic,could have been pm'd to zen but its still right.

Faggots
2009.Aug.20, 03:08 PM
blow me rambo, read the thread. all i did was post another meaningless error or misrepresentation and others ran with it.

and the item description says you need BOTH to effectively use the weapon. the original poster is WRONG, as are you.
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.20 03:11 PM by spacebird.

2009.Aug.20, 03:20 PM
come on guys, chill the fuck out. i can take humor tossed at me, no need for a flame war.... and thanks for the defend biff, and i agree it is insanely anal retentive, but these are the things i see. I just figured i'd mention it, and if no one cares, that's fine.

Edit:

I just figured that spotting wording errors like that would help make this game look just a bit more polished. thats all.
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.20 03:24 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Aug.20, 03:26 PM
Spacebirdy, learn English! Then tell me its wrong. Rolleyes
2009.Aug.20, 03:36 PM
just went and learned english, the description is still fine.