Bust me for monster exp
2009.Aug.19, 06:40 AM
RE: Bust me for monster exp
(2009.Aug.18 09:28 PM)Punisher Wrote:  nope based on bust exp...not level or int

You have way more experience, so I will take your word on it.

I just know that every time I leveled from 14-20, I checked my max bust, and I kept checking every minute until I was able to attempt a bust. I grant you that I had other busts in between leveling of course, but at least once, I leveled and checked immediately and it had gone up by 20 mins. There was someone in jail for more than my max I could attempt, but after I leveled, I could try him, and I had no busts in between. I have also checked in between leveling and nothing changed. I wonder, then, if it's a combination of both? i.e. the more busting you do, the more the amount will go up, but only when you level?
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.19 06:41 AM by snorkelbill.
2009.Aug.19, 07:05 AM
I spent creds last night. I'll see if I can get some stales tonight if anyone wants a shot.

I thought it was level, int and bust exp all combined. Maybe we need a zen clarification.
2009.Aug.19, 07:06 AM
its a possibility because i too have noticed it increase only when i level. if its bust experience that it goes by it must only go up when you level
2009.Aug.19, 07:31 AM
sorry, yes there is a level increase also, but only zen can elaborate on the true formula,.....in my experience its been based on combination of both, with most of the weight on bust exp

doh
2009.Aug.19, 07:54 AM
i DID NOT TRY TO BUST HIM BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE HIM
2009.Aug.19, 08:47 AM
Level and Intelligence dictate busting ability... nothing more, nothing less.
2009.Aug.19, 01:00 PM
talking about time attempted intel has nothing to do with it

doh