AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bust me for monster exp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im deeply entrenched in bubbas large bosom. I could easily just spend the 25 creds but I figured someone might like a chance at a monster bust.

I dont know what level you have to be to bust me is but thanks in advance if you want to try. I'll give it an hour and no one tries or succeeds I'll credit out.
You cannot bust Phisheva out of jail at this time. You need more experience!

higher than level 26...

SisterLynx

You cannot bust Phisheva out of jail at this time. You need more experience!

DITTO!

badmanbren

Higher then level 40.
I like big busts and I cannot lie

BadLuck

I could be wrong, but I believe it's bust XP that's taken into consideration not level XP. At least, thats what I've come up from everything I've read. If I am wrong, and there is a thread about it please point me in that direction.
From my observation, it's based on level (and maybe int).

I haven't checked for 10 levels, but from level 14-17, my max bust went up by 40 mins each level, and from levels 18-20 it went up by 20 mins each level. It's entirely possible my int changed in the middle a couple times, but I lost those records.

I'll check again next time I get a chance. PhisheVA may have to stale someone big again though!
nope based on bust exp...not level or int
(2009.Aug.18 09:28 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]nope based on bust exp...not level or int

says who?! state your source.
I've always thought it was the jailbust experience, too.

I tried, phish, and didn't have enough experience either!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's