Whats the deal with DEATHS ANARCHY?
2009.Aug.17, 07:49 PM
RE: Whats the deal with DEATHS ANARCHY?
(2009.Aug.17 04:52 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.17 04:19 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  How about cutting them some slack for a short time,let them get back to normal and see if they carry on the b/s or if they have learned thier lesson.

The only thing bad about that John is the fact that lots of people have given them many many many chances.. And they continue to behave like that.. How many chances should we continue to give them??

"CHRISTIAN MATERIAL READ AT YOUR OWN RISK"

Are Sins are many and yet we are forgiven. You will be judge as you judge others. Lord forgive us as we forgive others.

I'm going to keep giving them chances until they die. My job as a Christian is to love. I can't let someone previous action affect how I'm to love them. The only actions I'm focused on are the ones they do in the future.

Hope that answers your question.
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.17 07:50 PM by Mock8800.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Aug.17, 07:54 PM
(2009.Aug.17 07:49 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.17 04:19 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  How about cutting them some slack for a short time,let them get back to normal and see if they carry on the b/s or if they have learned thier lesson.

The only thing bad about that John is the fact that lots of people have given them many many many chances.. And they continue to behave like that.. How many chances should we continue to give them??

Are Sins are many and yet we are forgiven. You will be judge as you judge others. Lord forgive us as we forgive others.

I'm going to keep giving them chances until they die. My job as a Christian is to love. I can't let someone previous action affect how I'm to love them. The only actions I'm focused on are the ones they do in the future.

Last time I checked this is a criming game... mmm do i have that wrong?? This is pretend not real life.. =-)
2009.Aug.17, 07:55 PM
Your actions and thought are deliberate whether game or not. If someone keeps you in the hosp for a month straight would you not get upset?

2009.Aug.17, 07:56 PM
(2009.Aug.17 07:54 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  Last time I checked this is a criming game... mmm do i have that wrong?? This is pretend not real life.. =-)

Just because you're a man of God doesn't mean you can't start some drek,

[Image: med_Character_Rawlings_04.jpg]

WB Mock,
good to see you active again

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Aug.17, 08:00 PM
(2009.Aug.17 07:55 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Your actions and thought are deliberate whether game or not. If someone keeps you in the hosp for a month straight would you not get upset?

Yeah but I'm not stupid and I would learn what keeps me in the hospital.. They don't learn!! Big difference there.. Wouldn't that be enough of a reason to stop acting like morons?? =-)
2009.Aug.17, 08:03 PM
Thanks bro. Good to be back just watch out I'm climbing that ladder to #1 Smile

2009.Aug.18, 03:32 AM
(2009.Aug.17 01:56 PM)shauno Wrote:  I personally think they have brought all the trouble upon themselves... now they are facing the consequences....lol

you got that right!!

what if they started hosping your guys ... then getting smart with you ... how would you react to that?

The only thing bad about that John is the fact that lots of people have given them many many many chances.. And they continue to behave like that.. How many chances should we continue to give them?? Now I have backed off them for now only cause they cant stay outta the hosp long enough to attack us.. =-)

i gave them plenty of chances ... then got smart arse with me when i ask nicely for them not to hosp my members Evil ... they burned their chances with me
(2009.Aug.17 05:40 PM)Dingus Wrote:  So they are hitting smaller gangs and you attack them.

So that means you are hitting a smaller gang as well.

Question, how do your actions differ from thiers?

There are players in this game that offer services for those younger players. Let them pay for help if they need it Wink

why should my members pay a hitman ... when i can protect them myself ... new players don't have that kind of money, to keep paying the bill for a hitman srry i disagree
(2009.Aug.17 07:54 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.17 07:49 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  

Last time I checked this is a criming game... mmm do i have that wrong?? This is pretend not real life.. =-)

AMEN .... THANK YOU !!!
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.18 03:46 AM by JUSTJOHNNY.
2009.Aug.18, 07:39 AM
(2009.Aug.17 07:54 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  Last time I checked this is a criming game... mmm do i have that wrong?? This is pretend not real life.. =-)

[Image: nerdpvp.jpg]

He is back....
2009.Aug.24, 05:05 PM
So whats new this time?
2009.Aug.24, 05:11 PM
I've stopped and most of the Shadows have as well so I cant tell you.. guess u need to ask them what happened now.. We were even so kind to ask people to stop and see what happens.. =-)

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=8479
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.24 05:13 PM by Psychowife.