NBA
NHL
NFL
Poker-WPT
MLB
[Show Results]

All Star Sports gang
2007.Feb.09, 12:45 PM

i was kinda joking there...but i do approach golf with an extremely focused state of mind. pushing yourself to do the best you can, if not better, is what it takes to preform... at anything in life. which is why sitting in the bleachers lounging with a cold beverage is more relaxing for me, but i can see your point.

I allways have a good time golfing with others, but going out by myself might be more relaxing. Im still competing against the course, but theres a trance-like almost zen state of mind where everything else in the world gets blocked out, and its just you versus the course, nothing else matters.

two different forms of relaxation i guess.

i apoligize for hijacking this thread and getting so far OT
2007.Feb.09, 05:03 PM

ok some of u may not have understood what i meant i don't like watching or playing baseball bcuz it is boring and i like almost every other sport except cricket im a decent golfer tennis is fun BBALL is da best street hockey rules and baseball is boring and yes i used to be the best batter on my team i would have been a DH
2007.Feb.09, 05:12 PM
golfing
wiggle ur bum........hit a ball.....chase it.........wiggle ur bum.......hit a ball chase it........wiggle ur bum.......hit a ball ...........chase it......etc lol
2007.Feb.09, 05:14 PM

:shock: sounds like you played baseball before there bro...hmm...does mom know this yet....im sure she wouldn't approve lol
2007.Feb.13, 05:31 PM

so does anyone want to create this gang with me?
2007.Feb.13, 05:45 PM

r u a pokerfan. just asking bcoz of ur name DanielNegreanue
2007.Feb.13, 05:47 PM

yes i am a poker fan and if i get enought ppl to create a all star gang it would b a poker gang doesn't matter who u want except hellmuth i wanna shoot that bitch
2007.Feb.13, 05:57 PM

mike "the mouth"? lol
2007.Feb.13, 05:58 PM

no i like the mouth he has settled down a bit i like it tho on poker after dark when he kept bugging hellmuth and he fliped out
2007.Feb.13, 06:02 PM

do u play poker coz i play it since i was young