what hits better
2009.Aug.08, 12:42 PM
RE: what hits better
Yeah the first couple of times I went into battle with this axe it was alright, then it just went down hill. Rolleyes You might want to choose anything OTHER than the axe. It's not worth it.
2009.Aug.08, 02:03 PM
The question is vague, at best. If you want more hits, go with the katana. It's light, you can be nimble with it. If you want more BIG hits, go wth the axe. It's heavy, throws its weight into people's skulls.
2009.Aug.08, 05:35 PM
i used the katana for a very long time and was very happy with it. like everybody has said before, dont expect to have huge hideout hits but with the right stats you can do massive damage.
2009.Aug.08, 10:56 PM
im not really fond in wars, just in pvp combat
2009.Aug.08, 11:40 PM
(2009.Aug.08 10:56 PM)asianlmfao Wrote:  im not really fond in wars, just in pvp combat

Katana does heaps more damage in pvp
2009.Aug.10, 07:00 PM
the low end require ment doesnt hurt either...crazy really...a weapon that can own the big hits is the lowest end weapon in the game...
2009.Aug.11, 06:44 PM
does an ares ionized katana hit better then an ionized axe?

"Err!" Wrong question. You should be asking, is long blade in general hit better than an axe.

Winky

Amend
2009.Aug.11, 07:23 PM
Being both a Longblade and an Axe user i have to say that I love my Axe the best. However, The longblade is known for higher crits.

in short, the longblade is better if you like crits but from what i hear if you plan on going all the way to the level 60 weapons then the Riot Axe cant be beat for melee.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.