Anyone know what these rating means?
2009.Aug.07, 07:50 PM
Anyone know what these rating means?
Availability Rating and Concealment Rating for your equipment

what does it meant?

Amend
2009.Aug.07, 10:44 PM
RE: Anyone know what these rating means?
From what I've heard its stats that are going to be incorporated in a future update.

However,
this has been the case for ages now, so, who knows.

I think I heard a theory that the concealment rating will come into play when you are jailed for a crime,
a high concealment rating will allow you to hide your illegal gear from the wardens, thus getting a lower jailtime than if you were "caught" with it

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Aug.10, 06:59 AM
Availability is how easy it is to find/get, the higher it is, the rarer the item is. (all uniques with only 1 example have like 25 I think).

Concealment is how easy it is to hide the item from others.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=2224
Look at the 07.August.26 update
2009.Aug.10, 07:09 AM
You are the man, Thor!

Yeah, I was curious. Because, my TiB2 armor has a 25 for it's "Availability Rating". While my level 60 weapon has a 0 for the same rating. Thought it was weird.

Amend
2009.Aug.10, 11:18 AM
Zenith Wrote:Not all added information is currently in use, but will be used in future additions to the game.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns