Poll: Gang controling districts
I like the idea alot
I think its pointless
I like it but think there are other things zen should do before this
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
District control by gang's
2009.Aug.06, 09:11 AM
RE: District control by gang's
(2009.Aug.05 11:09 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  percentage is wayyy high... but sounds fun... total rehash but a new add or 2
I don't believe it is.
Imagine all out war,the stims bought and the nimbus bars.The credit refresh's all to get the district won.I could imagine the amount of cash spent to controll just 1 district could be as high as 3mil maybe alot more.
As for how much the winning gang may make through the week,they may....may get 1mil.Its not that bad when you look at it like this.For zen anyways.As for the winning gang it would be a nice return on the hard work.The losing gangs would have to suck it up and prepare for the next weeks war.
2009.Aug.06, 10:48 AM
(2009.Aug.06 02:01 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  Im with Spacebird on this one, lets keep it as an unwritten rule. Id vote Midlan. by the time you get to Midlan you've grown up enough to handle it Id hope.

I let a few in on this last night as a matter of fact! Midlan is a pretty good district to be anything goes-if you don't like it, you can always run back DT.
If we just start doing it, it shall be so

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Aug.06, 11:37 AM
(2009.Aug.06 10:48 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.06 02:01 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  Im with Spacebird on this one, lets keep it as an unwritten rule. Id vote Midlan. by the time you get to Midlan you've grown up enough to handle it Id hope.

I let a few in on this last night as a matter of fact! Midlan is a pretty good district to be anything goes-if you don't like it, you can always run back DT.
If we just start doing it, it shall be so

Exactly, lets make it happen Twisted

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Aug.06, 03:22 PM
Not in favor of this.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Aug.06, 05:01 PM
(2009.Aug.06 03:22 PM)superdude Wrote:  Not in favor of this.

Cool eff off then.
2009.Aug.06, 06:15 PM
Not in favor of that either.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Aug.07, 06:36 AM
Then explain as to why you are not in favor of this.You know open thy mouth and let the community kow your inner thoughts as to why you are "not in favor".

Lots of players have gone in to detail as to what they want so you're 5 word retort is not sufficient.Explain.
2009.Aug.07, 08:31 AM
To the community kow- Wink

There is no point to this except to pvp or online, ect. Sure some are in favor of this, but I am not. Its fun when a gang or someone tries to control a district for a day or two. I just simply stated that I am not in favor of it. I dont need a long drawn out explanation as to why. IDK thats my reasons I guess.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Aug.07, 08:34 AM
Dear Brugada-
All you have to do is stay out of Midlan

Signed
everyone
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.07 08:34 AM by thrillhouse.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Aug.07, 09:51 AM
GFY...

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)